Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Irland-Kildare: Softwarepaket und Informationssysteme
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Mobile APP TO HRI and SUBS
Racing Ireland have a desire to implement a multi-racecourse app to enhance the at track and at home horse racing experience. The mobile app must deliver the personalised and targeted needs to drive revenue and fan engagement simultaneously. This project is for the supply, hosting, installation, configuration, customisation, testing, commissioning, documentation, training, maintenance and support of a new Mobile App for HRI Racecourses.
For further details please consult the tender documentation.
In the first instance, a contract of 3 years’ duration with an option to extend on an annual basis up to a maximum of 10 years. Following the expiry of the initial 3-year contract, it is envisioned that any and all extensions awarded will be for a period of at least 1 year.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed(or not relayed) via third parties;
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service;
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by tenderers;
4) Establishment of the contract will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities;
5) It will be a condition of establishment that candidates and all sub-contractors are fully tax compliant as part of their application for participation in the competition;
6) If for any reason it is not possible for the successful tenderer to deliver the contract following the conclusion of this competitive process, the contracting authority reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the contract as appropriate. This shall be without prejudice to the right of the contracting authority to cancel this competitive process and/or initiate a new contract award procedure at its sole discretion;
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process or the contract any time;
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source,process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of tender submissions with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, tenderers are advised to ensure that they return Fully completed submissions in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
Statutory Instrument No 130 of 2010 (the Irish Remedies Regulations) provides that review procedures are available in the High Court to a person who has or has had an interest in obtaining the framework agreement(including the reviewable public contract) and alleges that he or she has been harmed or is at risk of being harmed by an infringement of the law in relation to that framework agreement and reviewable public contract.