Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
231901-2021 - Belgium-Brussels: Production, Priority-purchasing Options and Supply of Covid-19 Vaccines, Including Adapted Vaccines to SARS-CoV-2 Variants and Paediatric Formulations of such Vaccines for EU Member States
United Kingdom-Northampton: Health and social work services
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
East Midlands Regional Children's Framework Agreement.
Northamptonshire County Council on behalf of the East Midlands Regional Children's Framework Agreement (EMRCF) Consortium wishes to invite tenders for the provision of children's homes and fostering services placements for children and young people.
The services for the EMRCF framework agreement to be provided have been categorised into 2 Lots and split into categories, which are described in terms of complexity and risk for each child or young person's individual needs.
Providers can supply services for 1 or more lots and categories and will be expected to set out in their tenders, how they will deliver the services they apply for with reference to the specification.
The EMRCF was originally set up in February 2016 for 4 years. The light touch regime applies to the services under the EMRCF as per Public Contracts Regulations 2015, Northamptonshire County Council, is therefore reopening the EMRCF in order to add new providers and for existing providers to add provisions.
Lot 1: Children's Homes
- Category 1.1 Standard Children's Homes Emotional Behaviour Difficulties (EBD) Provision
- Category 1.2 Specialist Children's Homes Emotional Behaviour Difficulties (EBD) Provision
- Category 1.3 Specialist Children's Homes Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) with challenging behaviour — non Learning Difficulties (LD) or low level LD
- Category 1.4 Specialist Children's Homes Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) with challenging behaviour — moderate or severe LD
- Category 1.5 Specialist Children's Homes Complex Health Needs.
Lot 2: Fostering Services
- Category 2.1 Standard Fostering Provision
- Category 2.2 Specialist Fostering Provision
- Category 2.3 Specialist Fostering Disabilities
- Category 2.4 Specialist Fostering Complex Health Needs.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information