We gebruiken cookies om deze site voor u gebruiksvriendelijker te maken. Lees hoe we cookies gebruiken en hoe u uw instellingen kunt aanpassen.
Noorwegen-Vadsø: Orthopedische implantaten
Aankondiging van een gegunde opdracht
Resultaten van de aanbestedingsprocedure
Afdeling I: Aanbestedende dienst
Adres van het kopersprofiel: http://www.sykehusinnkjop.no/
Afdeling II: Voorwerp
Arthroscopy Consumables (Apparatus Independent)
The Contracting Authority would like to enter into a Framework Agreement for implants, consumables and disposable instruments for arthroscopy and arthroscopy related interventions/procedures. Consumables here mean general consumables (apparatus independent) for arthroscopy.
The estimated total contract value for all the lots for one year is 5 700 000 NOK-6 500 000 NOK and the estimated contract value for the entire contract period (4 years) is 22 800 000 NOK-26 000 000 NOK. Attention is drawn to the fact that the estimated values and volumes are not binding for the Contracting Authority, cf. Part 2 Annex 1 Price Form.
Attention is drawn to the fact that the volume is uncertain and the stated volume is based on our best estimate. See the attached tender documentation and specifications for further information.
1. Equipment and implants for tendons and ligament surgery - anchors with needles
The hospitals in Helse Vest.
Different materials can be offered for anchors with needles, in the form of parallel tenders, see part 1 - Competition Terms, point 2.8 Parallel Tenders.
See Part 2 Annex 1 Price Form for the estimated volume.
The type of portal is not specified for this lot. If several different types of portals can be offered, they can be offered as parallel tenders, see part 1 - Competition Terms, point 2.8 Parallel Tenders.
3. Equipment and implants for cuff surgery and labrum surgery
Lot 3 consists of three sub-groups:
3.1 Cuff anchors
3.2 Labrum anchors
3.3 Equipment for the acute treatment and reconstruction of AC joint luxations
4. Consumables for sutur passers for cuff surgery and labrum surgery
Lot 4 consists of two sub-groups:
4.1 Antegrade suture passers
4.2 Retrograde suture passers
5. Consumables and implants with the accompanying equipment for meniscus surgery
For lot 5 we would like
5.1 Prices for a standard operation all inside with 3 sutures, including implant specific consumables.
Three parallell framework agreements have been signed.
6. Consumables and implants with the accompanying equipment for ACL surgery and other ligament surgery in the knee
For lot 6 we would like
6.1 The total price for a standard reconstruction of the ACL with a hamstring graft per patient and what products are included in the intervention, including all consumables.
6.2 The total price for a standard reconstruction of the ACL with the patella tendon per patient and what products are included in the intervention, including all consumables.
For product group 6, tenders can be submitted for different materials in the form of parallel tenders.
Afdeling IV: Procedure
Afdeling V: Gunning van een opdracht
1. Equipment and Implants for Tendons and Ligament Surgery — Anchors with Needles
3. Equipment and Implants for Cuff Surgery and Labrum Surgery
4. Consumables for Suture Passers for Cuff Surgery and Labrum Surgery
5. Consumables and Implants with the Accompanying Equipment for Meniscus Surgery
6. Consumables and Implants with the Accompanying Equipment for ACL Surgery and other Ligament Surgery in the Knee
Afdeling VI: Aanvullende inlichtingen
The tender, including completed annexes, shall be in Norwegian or a Scandinavian language. Any studies and brochures can be in Norwegian, a Scandinavian language or English.