Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Ireland-Dublin: Social work services with accommodation
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Dublin Region Housing First Service and Assertive Street Outreach Service
Dublin City Council/Dublin Region Homeless Executive (DRHE), on behalf of the 4 Dublin local authorities and the HSE, is leading the tender process to contract for 2 distinct services:
Lot A: Dublin region housing first service for adults experiencing rough sleeping and long-term users of emergency accommodation. The service involves both managing existing housing first tenancies and creating new tenancies. Housing first involves the provision of intensive housing and health supports to the service user for as long as required. If a tenancy breaks down, housing first supports the individual to another tenancy and the support service follows the person.
Lot B: Dublin region assertive street outreach service for adults who experience rough sleeping. The goal is to foster engagement with people sleeping rough, actively support them to move from the streets into temporary accommodation, link them with appropriate health supports and to facilitate moves into permanent housing options.
Dublin Region Housing First Service
Dublin City Council proposes to award a 3-year contract to provide a housing first service to adults experiencing rough sleeping and long-term users of emergency accommodation across the 4 Dublin local authorities. The service involves creating new and managing existing tenancies in the Dublin region together with the provision of intensive wraparound visiting housing supports and health supports around mental health and addiction.
3 years. Possible extension annually for 2 further years.
Dublin Region Assertive Street Outreach Service
Dublin City Council proposes to award a 3-year contract for a Dublin Region Assertive Street Outreach Service to provide an on-street service to engage with adults who experience rough sleeping, support them into temporary homeless accommodation, make appropriate referrals to permanent housing options especially housing first, to ensure they are linked with other appropriate housing and health services, and to prevent further rough sleeping.
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act;
2) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid tax clearance certificate from the revenue commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12-month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the revenue commissioners will be required;
3) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications;
4) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended;
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
6) The contract agreement is primarily for use by the Dublin Region Homeless Executive/Homeless Services Section of Dublin City Council, but may also be extended for use by other divisions of Dublin City Council as requirements arise;
7) Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenderers are asked to include a return address on the packaging;
8) Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
— to enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile,
— when using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option,
— instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload,
— suppliers who do not use the upload manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload,
— there is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload,
9) All queries regarding this tender or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID: 143054) as a specific question.
Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 12:00 noon on 11.1.2019 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties;
10) Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.