Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Reino Unido-York: Paquetes de software de puntos de venta
Anuncio periódico indicativo – sectores especiales
El presente anuncio es solo un anuncio periódico indicativo
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: www.lner.co.uk
Apartado II: Objeto
Point of Sale (POS) Software Package
‘Provision of an Electronic Point of Sale (ePOS), to support retail and complimentary sales, in multiple sales locations primarily on train and at stations.
It is expected that the system will provide the following functionality:
• sale of retail items, inclusive of deals, promotions and discounts;
• allow payment through cash, contactless and digital wallets;
• provide options for returns and refund;
• provide the customer with a receipt printed and/or digital;
• allow the customer to purchase through their own device;
• capture all sales and activity data;
• provide open API, enabling the exchange of data to LNER reporting servers and integration into third party systems;
• meet all compliance and security requirements including, PCI DSS and GDPR;
• capture, exchange and/or report inventory data;
• provide reconcilable lodgement functionality;
• capture data on all sales and stock transactions, this to include, type, location, quantity, value; etc.
• support ‘at seat’ and ‘click and collect’functionality.
It is a requirement that the solution be intuitive and seamless to the customer and frontline users.’
The purpose of this PIN is to commence market engagement and request information to support the building of a business case for this requirement.
F you are able to provide these services, please could you provide at a minimum the following information:
A brief overview of the company and the nature of the services that they can offer.
Contact details, including location telephone and e-mail address, main point of contact and position in company.
Details of proposed base product including functionality
Details of proposed areas for bespoke development including:
Functionality this will deliver
High level timelines for delivery
Details of how the solution can be effectively deployed in a transport environment with mobile and static assets.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria