Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Norwegen-Oslo: IT-Dienste: Beratung, Software-Entwicklung, Internet und Hilfestellung
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://eu.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/309622
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
74-BYM-2020 Priority System for Traffic Signals
Oslo Municipality, c/o the Agency for Urban Environment (BYM) and the Norwegian Public Roads Administration (SVV) invite tenderers to an open tender contest for the procurement of 74-BYM-2020 priority system for traffic signal. BYM is responsible for the municipality's traffic signals on roads. This involves responsibility for, amongst other things, traffic safety and accessibility on the municipal road network. The Norwegian Public Roads Administration has equivalent responsibilities for the national roads network. In order to improve accessibility for public transport in Oslo and parts of Viken, a new priority system is needed for the traffic signals.
Oslo and Viken.
In order to improve accessibility for public transport in Oslo and parts of Viken, a new priority system is needed for the traffic signals. The current priority system must be replaced and a new system shall be procured to process data from the public transport units so that they receive priority through the traffic signals. The system must process priority messages to approx. 400 traffic lights, and a roll-out is planned for the period 2020-2022. All necessary equipment, installation, testing, error recovery and commissioning of the equipment and software must be included in the contract. The disassembly of the current equipment is not included in the contract. The contracting authority also need maintenance services for software and any equipment that are procured in relation to the new priority system.
See Annex 1 in SSA-T and SSA-V The contracting authority's requirements specification for further information.
There are two different alternatives for the system architecture that are described in SSA-T in Annex 3 under point 1.1.3. Tenderers can submit a tender that uses alternative solution A — production of RSMP messages or alternative solution B — installation of new equipment in a control cupboard. If a tenderer would like to submit a tender for both alternatives, the Annex to SSA-T must be submitted for both solutions. It must be clear which solution Annex 2 The tenderer's solution specification and Annex 7 Total price and price terms apply for.
The contract start-up date is tentative. The service shall be carried out in the period 2020-2022, the outrolling period.
The contract period for SSA-V ‘Maintenance agreement’, is stated in Annex 4 to the contract.
See the tender documentation point 2.6 for further information on alternative tenders and the minimum requirements.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Requirement: tenderers must be a legally established company.
Documentation requirements: Norwegian companies: company registration certificate.
Foreign tenderers: verification that the company is registered in a trade index or a register of business enterprises as prescribed by the law of the country where the company is established.
Credit evaluation/rating, not older than 6 months and which is based on the last known accounting figures. The rating must be carried out by a publicly approved credit rating institution.
The contracting authority reserves the right to obtain a separate credit evaluation if necessary.
Tenderers must have the economic capacity to carry out the contract work and be credit worthy.
1) An overview of the three most important relevant completed deliveries. The review must state the name of the contracting authority, the nature of the work, scope and value, as well as the time and location of execution of the work.
2) (a) A description of the personnel or technical entities that the tenderer has at their disposal for fulfilment of the contract.
2) (b) A description of the tenderer's average annual workforce and the number of employees in management during the last 3 years.
2) (c) A description of the proportion of the contract that the tenderer is considering to subcontract out.
3) A description of the supplier chain management and the tracking systems that the tenderer will use to fulfil the contract. If a tenderer is certified, a copy of a certificate issued by the certification body shall be submitted.
1) Tenderers must have relevant experience from similar contracts.
2) Tenderers must have sufficient capacity and competence to complete the assignment.
3) Tenderers must have a quality assurance system.
The contractual relationship will be regulated by the attached SSA-T and SSA-V contracts with annexes.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben