Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Finlandia-Oulu: Tubos de producción
Anuncio de licitación – sectores especiales
Apartado I: Entidad adjudicadora
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: http://www.oulunenergia.fi
Apartado II: Objeto
Oulun Energia Oy has awarded Pöyry with EPCM — Services for the new Laanila OEBIO-project in Oulu, Finland. The construction of the new power plant will be completed in late 2020 and once in operation it will replace Toppila 1 unit. Capacity of the plant will be around 70 MW electricity and around 175 MW district heat with an option to supply steam to clients in the Laanila industrial area. The plant uses forest based biofuels, peat and solid recovered fuel (SRF) as fuels. This supply consists following piping systems:
— main steam (17,0 MPa, 562 degC), material X10CrMoVNb9-1, DN size up to 350,
— turbine bypass PV3, reductions PV4 and PV5 (17,0 MPa, 562 degC) X10CrMoVNb9-1, DN size up to 300,
— preheating pipes (17,0 MPa, 562 degC) X10CrMoVNb9-1, DN size up to 80,
— turbine bypass to DHE3 (0,8 MPa, 530 degC) 10CrMo9-10, DN size up to 1200,
— safety valve and silencer piping,
— drain piping with steam traps and header.
Laanila industrial park Site address: Typpitie 3, 90620 Oulu, Finland
Scope of work includes:
— pipes and pipe parts (including for example bends, elbows, reducers, Y-pieces, T-pieces, condensate pockets) material, prefabrication and installation,
— installation of piping related equipment, for example reduction station, valves and silencers,
— primary and secondary supports,
— all needed documentation according PED 2014, EN12952 and EN13480.
The following detail design is included in the Suppliers's scope of work:
— final stress analysis and strength calculations, the Purchaser will deliver preliminary stress analysis,
— non-standard pieces calculation and workshop drawings, for example live steam header, turbine transition piece
— the Supplier will make detail design to the Purchaser's PDMS 3D-model on the Purchaser's preliminary design,
— detailed engineering includes also updating 3D-model according to purchased equipment, reduction stations, valves etc.
— detail isometric drawings,
— detail support drawings.
Note! Piping supplier is the fabricator of the piping and shall give CE-marking of its scope of work according PED2014. The design, all works, testing and inspections shall be done in boiler side according to standard EN12952 and turbine side (after main shut-off valve) according to EN13480. The all needed design documents according to EN12952 shall be given for boiler manufacturer.
Low pressure steam piping
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
Oulun Energia is entitled to exclude a Candidate that does no meet the criteria set forth below, or gives false information to Oulun Energia.
(1) The Candidate or a person having representation, decision-making or supervisory rights with respect to the Candidate, as well as the subcontractors used by the Candidate, have not been declared guilty in offences of corruptive nature, in fraudulent actions in financial matters, in money laundering or participation in criminal organization by a valid court judgement that appears from the criminal record.
(2) The Candidate has not been declared insolvent, its business activities have not been suspended or discontinued or legal proceedings have not been started on the Candidate’s bankruptcy or it has not been found out that up to the expected completion date of the contract the Candidate is going to be liquidated.
(3) The Candidate does not have tax or state compulsory social insurance payment debts in Finland or in another country where it is registered or in the country of its residence.
(4) The Candidate is registered to the Trade Register, Commercial register or equal register of its country of incorporation:
— copy of the registration certificate issued by the relevant institution in Finland or the country of the Candidate’s incorporation must be submitted. Contractor’s obligations and liability will be checked and it must be fulfilled before contract can be signed (According to the Act 1233/2006). If the candidate is a consortium, each member of the consortium shall fulfill these general criteria. Also possible subcontractors shall fulfill such criteria.
Criteria(s) to be fulfilled:
— the company's turnover need to be at 15 000 000 EUR during the last 3 years.
Document(s) to be submitted:
— statement signed by the candidate concerning the average financial turnover of the candidate excluding VAT for the period of last 3 financial years (2015, 2016 and 2017 /3 latest financial years of the Candidate). Candidates that have been established later shall submit the aforementioned documents for the period of operation,
— financial statements of the candidate for the period of last 3 financial years (2015, 2016 and 2017 /3 latest financial years of the candidate). Candidates that have been established later shall submit the aforementioned documents for the period of operation. The Contracting entity reserves the right to make a credit risk control checking from a solid corporation e.g Suomen Asiakastieto, Bisnode or similar and if the risk value is bigger than 2, the candidate can be excluded.
1) Minimum reference requirement: These references refer to the minimum references which affect the selection of the candidates. The candidate has experience in at least 2 similar supplies (high pressure piping 17,0 MPa, 562 degC, material X10CrMoVNb9-1) for CHP plant value at least 1 500 000 EUR during the last 5 years in EU region. Including full responsibility for engineering, manufacture, installation and commissioning per reference that have been taken into commercial operation and fulfill the EN-norms and the PED regulations.
2) The candidate must provide detail engineering by PDMS 3D-modelling / design.
3) The candidate must have a valid certified quality assurance system (ISO-9001 or equivalent).
4) The experience of the candidate without time constraints of deliveries of similar high pressure piping and under similar conditions than in this acquisition (including full responsibility for engineering, manufacture, installation and commissioning per reference) that have been taken into commercial operation. The total number of the references of the candidate are taken into account in the comparison, provided that the reference contains a high pressure piping that at least one of the requirements listed below is met (they must be different references than the candidate has indicated to meet the minimum reference requirements. The equivalence and number of references are evaluated based on the written report submitted by the candidate. The candidate must complete the reference form attached to the procurement notice (Annex 2).
5) The contractor must have a maintenance and spare parts center in Europe and maintenance must be available in Oulu within forty 48 hours of Contacting.
Will be specified in Call for tenders.
Limited company (Ltd. or Plc.) or equal.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
The Contracting entity reserves the right to invite to the procurement procedure a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 bidders. If there is more than 6 bidders the Contracting entity reserves the right to select those 6 bidders that have the largest number of similar references during the last 5 years. The candidate must meet all the requirements set out in Section III.1.3. Any qualification is made in such a way that the candidates to be selected to the bidding process are ranked based on the number of references and technical/professional ability. The equivalence and number of references are evaluated based on the written report submitted by the candidate (reference form, Annex 2).
Dirección de internet: http://www.oikeus.fi/markkinaoikeus