Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
United Kingdom-Nottingham: Roof works and other special trade construction works
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://www.nottinghamcityhomes.org.uk/
Address of the buyer profile: https://www.nottinghamcityhomes.org.uk/
Section II: Object
Roofing Repairs (Framework)
Nottingham City Homes (NCH) has a requirement for roofing repairs.
This framework is being set up to secure the employer's access to experienced roofing providers able to offer responsive roofing repairs works. All the works will be carried out to the employer's properties within the Nottingham area. Works may be required to any property type managed or owned by the employers and will be including (but not limited to) domestic properties, public buildings, schools and commercial properties.
This framework will be set up for a maximum of six providers to carry out the following works:
• general roofing repairs,
• chimney repair works,
• rainwater goods,
• replacement of fascias, soffits and bargeboards and associated works,
• renew barge, soffits and fascia boards,
• installation of roof sky lights,
• maintenance of roof sky lights,
• clean and repair guttering,
• replacement and installation of vertical tiles,
• top up and replacement of loft/roof insulation,
• roof cleaning,
• felt renewal,
• asphalt renewal,
• liquid and membrane systems,
• asphalt roofing works,
• pointing of brickwork to chimneys,
• capping of chimneys,
• re-site/refix aerials and satellite dishes.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information