EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
This contract will be financed by European Investment Bank (EIB) and is subject to the EIB's Guide to Procurement.
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of new low floor trolleybuses with autonomous running no less than 10 km duo-trolleybus “duo-mode” including spare parts, maintenance equipment and related services
Supply of new three-axle model trolleybuses (with autonomous running no less than 10 km (duo-trolleybus)) “duo-mode” with length from 16 500 mm up to 18 750 mm, width: not more than 2550 mm excluding side mirrors and height of maximum 3800 mm. Total capacity of passenger calculations in accordance with Regulation (EU) No 1230/2012 of 12 December 2012: – at least 120 passengers, – Number of seats: at least 38, – Including 4 seats for priority category passenger; – Number of places for wheelchair: at least 1.
Communal Enterprise “Electroavtotrans” of Ivano-Frankivsk City Council, at 40, Troleibusna Str., Ivano-Frankivsk, 76008, Ukraine.
Supply of new low floor trolleybuses (with autonomous running no less than 10 km (duo-trolleybus) (hereinafter – trolleybus)) “duo-mode” including a set of main, wearing and consumables spare parts, a set of equipment and tools for maintenance and repair, and related services, up to a total budget of € 3,615,000 million, sales taxes and customs duties excluded, including:
- Supply of the battery charging system;
- Supply of maintenance and repair equipment and tools;
- Supply of main spare parts, and consumable and wearing spare parts;
- Delivery of documentation in line with clause 15 of Technical Specification of Section VI, Supply Requirements;
- Supply of related services (commissioning and training);
- Incoterms Delivery conditions: EXW for goods from within the Contracting Authority’s country; CIP (final destination place, insurance included) for goods from outside the Contracting Authority’s country.
The required date of arrival of the first delivery on the Project Site is no later than: 36 weeks from the date of the advance payment receipt by the Supplier. The required completion date is no later than: 56 weeks from the date of the advance payment receipt by the Supplier.
Tender Document is available for free and will be sent to the prospective tenderers electronically in format .pdf via Tenderer’s request. Tenderer’s request shall be issued on the letterhead of the Tenderer and obligatory contain the name of Tenderer, name of the project, name of the tender, and identification number of tender, country of origin of the tenderer, e-mail address, phone number, and name of the responsible person(s). All prospective tenderers shall ensure smooth receiving of the tender document via specified e-mail in request without any documents size restrictions for receiving.
• In line with cl. 19 of the section 1 “Instruction to Tenders” and cl. 19 of the “Tender Data Sheet” in the tender documents, all tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of EUR 75,000 (seventy five hundred thousand euros) or the equivalent amount in another freely convertible currency or in the Ukrainian Hryvnia, determined at the official rate(s) of the Ukrainian Hryvnia against foreign currencies established by the National Bank of Ukraine as of the date of the tender security is issued.
• All Tenders must be delivered in closed envelopes bearing the mention “Supply of new low floor trolleybuses (with autonomous running no less than 10 km (duo-trolleybus) (hereinafter – trolleybus)) “duo-mode” including a set of main, wearing and consumables spare parts, a set of equipment and tools for maintenance and repair, and related services, up to a total budget of € 3,6 million, sales taxes and customs duties excluded” to the office at the address below on or before on 16.03.2022 at 11:00 (local time). Tenders will be opened immediately in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
All contract performance conditions enclosed in Tender documentation. The contract shall be compliant with the Bank environment and social standards.
Section IV: Procedure
40 Troleibusna Street, Second floor, Director’s office, Ivano-Frankivsk, 76008, Ukraine
Tenderers may submit their Tenders by mail or by hand.
Tenderers shall not have the option of submitting their tenders electronically.
In case of sanitary restrictions, an addendum to this tender document will be sent to the participants having bought the tender documents and will detail the e-procedure for tender submission and bids opening.
Section VI: Complementary information