Belgium-Brussels: Study on 'Measuring the Quality of Government at the Sub-national Level and Comparing Results with Previous Studies'
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://ec.europa.eu/regional_policy/en/newsroom/funding-opportunities/calls-for-tender/
Section II: Object
Study on 'Measuring the Quality of Government at the Sub-national Level and Comparing Results with Previous Studies'
The subject of this call for tenders is a study on 'Measuring the quality of government in the European Union at the sub-national level and comparing the results with previous studies.
The tasks of this contract are:
1) survey design analysis: an in depth analysis of the citizen-based survey to assess the level of representativeness of the sample at both the national and regional levels for all the Member States; a statistical analysis to find out possible refinements of the questionnaire while maintaining a good level of comparability with the previous EQI editions; a conceptual analysis of the questionnaire to assess whether it is possible to improve the understanding and, consequently, the measurement of the 3 EQI components (quality, impartiality and corruption);
2) Data collection: the results of the fieldwork must be formatted into 2 datasets: one presenting the anonymised micro-data and the other including all the indicators and index components computed at the regional and national level;
3) Composite index computation: the analysis shall include a detailed description of the methodology adopted for the composite index computation and comparison with previous measures of quality of government in the EU;
4) Check of consistency with other sources.
5) Link with socio-economic development and discussion of relevant case studies.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
European Commission, DG REGIO, avenue de Beaulieu No 5,1160 Auderghem, Belgium (Métro Demey)
Section VI: Complementary information
Internet address: http://curia.europa.eu