Ce site utilise des cookies pour améliorer votre navigation. En savoir plus sur l'utilisation des cookies et la manière de modifier vos paramètres.
Afficher la vue résumée
France-Paris: Ambulances de type B et ambulances de type C
Contracting entity: Council of Europe Development Bank, 55 avenue Kléber, F 75016 Paris, France
For the Republic of Moldova — Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection of Republic of Moldova
Specific Procurement Notice
Request for Bids Goods
(2-Envelope Bidding Process)
Country: Republic of Moldova
Name of Project: Upgrading of the National Center for PRE-Hospital Emergency Care's
Contract Title: Ambulances type B and Ambulances type C
Loan No.: LD 1963 (2018)
RFB Reference No.: ICB /01/2018
Council of Europe Development Bank, 55 avenue Kléber, F 75016 Paris, FRANCE
1) The Republic of Moldova has applied for a loan from the Council of Europe Development Bank toward the cost of the Upgrading of the National Center for PRE-Hospital Emergency Care's Ambulance Fleet Project in Republic of Moldova and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for procurement of Ambulances type B and Ambulances type C which will be implemented by the Ministry of Health Labour and Social Protection.
The award of this specific bid shall be subject of the provision of funding to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection through the conclusion of a Framework Loan agreement between the Council of Europe Development Bank and the Ministry of Health Labour and Social Protection of Republic of Moldova.
Employer reserves the right to cancel the bid before the final contract is signed or to cancel the award procedure without the candidates or bidders being entitled to claim any compensation. If the bid procedure is cancelled before the bid opening session, the sealed envelopes will be returned, unopened, to the Bidders.
In no event will the Employer be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, in any way connected with the cancellation of a bid procedure, even if the Employer has been informed of the possibility of damages. Publication of a contract notice does not commit the Employer to implement the programme or project announced.
2) The Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection of Republic Moldova now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Ambulances type B and type C, as follows:
Ambulances type B1 — 4X4=43 units
Ambulances type B2 – 4X2=90 units
Ambulances type C1 — 4X4=5 units
Ambulances type C2 – 4X2=30 units.
The bidder must be of the same for all 4 types of ambulances — The same brand for ambulances type B and for ambulances type C.
3) Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the “Guidelines for Procurement of Supplies, Works and Services” of the Council of Europe Development Bank September 2011.
4) Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Centre for Centralised Public Health Procurement (CCPHP) of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection of Republic Moldova and inspect the bidding document during office hours 9:00 to 17:00 hours at the address given below.
5) The bidding document in English may be purchased by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee(1) of one hundred euro (100 EUR) or equivalent amount in Moldavian Lei (MDL). The method of payment will be direct deposit to specified account number. The document will be sent by airmail for overseas delivery and surface mail or courier for local delivery, or by e-mail (in ”pdf” format or ”word” format) at the Bidders’ request.
6) Bids must be delivered to the address below 14:00 pm local time on or before 14.9.2018. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. The outer Bid envelopes marked “Original bid”, and the inner envelopes marked “Technical part” will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend, at the address below 15:00 pm local time on before 14.9.2018. All envelopes marked “Second envelope: financial part” shall remain unopened and will be held in safe custody of the Purchaser until the second public opening.
7) All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
8) The address(es) referred to above is (are):
Bid must be delivered to the Centre for Centralised Public Health Procurement (CCPHP), office, at the address:
Centre for Centralised Public Health Procurement (CCPHP)
2/1, Corolenco Street, Chişinău, MD-2028, Republic of Moldova at before 14:00 pm local
Time, on 14.9.2018.
Tel.: +373 22 884245
Fax.: +373 22 884245
e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Ivan Antoci, Director
Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address:
MD-2028, 2/1, Corolenco Street, Chişinău, Republic of Moldova, Centre for Centralised Public Health Procurement (CCPHP), office — at 15:00 on 14.9.2018.
(1) The fee chargeable should only be nominal to defray reproduction and mailing costs. An amount between US$50 and US$300 or equivalent is deemed appropriate.