Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Płock: Disposable gloves
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Supply of medical gloves
The subject-matter of the contract is the supply of medical gloves, broken down into 7 packages. The detailed scope of the contract is set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
Package 1 – Putted surgical gloves
The Contracting Authority’s seat
The detailed scope of the contract for surgical gloves is contained in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
When submitting a tender, each Contractor shall lodge a security of: PLN 440.00
A guarantee may be lodged in one or more of the following forms:
(2) bank guarantees;
(4) guarantees provided by the entities referred to in Article 6b. Article 5(2) of the Act of 9 November 2000 on the establishment of the Polish Enterprise Development Agency...
Package 2 – Strandless surgical gloves
Free surgical gloves, the detailed scope of the contract is set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
Package 3 – Machineless surgical gloves – hypoallergic ventilated
The detailed scope of the contract is set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
When submitting a tender, each Contractor shall lodge a security of: PLN 640.00
Package No 4 – Nitrates 240 mm
Nitrile gloves of 240 mm, the detailed scope of the contract is set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
When submitting a tender, each Contractor shall lodge a security of: PLN 6 480.00.
Package 5 – Gynaecological Gynaecological Grounds
Gynaecological gloves, the detailed scope of the contract is set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
Package 6 – Vinyl gloves
Vinyl gloves, detailed scope of the contract, are set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
When submitting a tender, each Contractor shall lodge a security of: PLN 250.00
Package 7 – Diagnostic nitrile gloves
Diagnostic nitrile gloves, detailed scope of the contract, are set out in Annexes 1, 2 and 5 to the VCS.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
This condition is not specified by the contracting authority.
In accordance with the draft provisions of the agreement, as set out in Annex 2 to the VCS.
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened using the platform https://pzoz.ezamawiajacy.pl
Section VI: Complementary information
Contractors who are not subject to exclusion pursuant to Article 108 of the Public Procurement Act may apply for the award of the contract, subject to Article 110. 2 PPL List of subjective evidence to prove that the conditions for participation in the procedure are met and that there are no grounds for exclusion:
1. The Contractor’s tender must be accompanied by a declaration of non-exclusion and compliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure – European Single Procurement Document – as set out in Annex 4 to the VCS. Eat must be submitted in accordance with Chapter XVII of the FVC. In Part IV of the ‘Selection criteria’ form, the Contractor shall fill in only the section marked with the letter α (alpha) ‘General statement for all selection criteria’ by ticking the entry ‘YES’ or ‘NO’. The information contained in the declaration will constitute a preliminary confirmation that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion. The above declaration constitutes proof of the absence of grounds for exclusion on the date on which tenders are submitted, provisionally replacing the subjective means of proof required by the Contracting Authority:
in the case of joint procurement by contractors, the declaration referred to in point 1 of Chapter IX of the VCS shall be submitted by each of the Contractors jointly applying for the contract. These declarations confirm that there are no grounds for exclusion;
(b) the statements of the JEDZ of the jointly submitting entities must be in electronic form, signed by each of them with a qualified electronic signature, in so far as they confirm the circumstances referred to in Article 57. 1 of the Public Procurement Act
2. List of documents required to be submitted by the Contractor whose tender has been evaluated at most within a time limit set by the Contracting Authority of not less than 10 days in force on the day of their submission: In order to confirm that there are no grounds for exclusion:
2.1. information from the National Criminal Register concerning Article 108(1) points 1, 2 and 4 of the PPL, drawn up not earlier than 6 months before its submission;
2.2. declaration by the Contractor in respect of Article 108. 1(5) of the Act on the absence of belonging to the same group within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Protection Act of 16 February 2007 (Journal of Laws 2019, item 369), with another contractor who has submitted a separate tender or a declaration of membership of the same corporate group, together with documents or information confirming the preparation of the tender, independently of another contractor belonging to the same group of companies, as set out in Annex No 6 to the VWZ;
2.3. a declaration by the Contractor that the information contained in the declaration referred to in Article 125(1) of the Act is up-to-date with regard to the grounds for exclusion referred to in Article 108. Article 1(3) and (6) of the Public Procurement Act – pursuant to Annex No 7 to the VWZ. The contracting authority shall request the following means of proof to be submitted together with the tender:
A. to confirm that the object offered corresponds to the description of the subject of the contract:
(a) samples in the following quantities:
— 5 pairs of gloves, in sizes 6, 8 – refer to packages 1, 2, 3,
— 1 pack of gloves, in size M – refers to package No 6,
— 1 pack of gloves, in the L-sized size, for pack No 4, 7,
— 5 pairs of gloves, in the L-sized size, for pack No 5.
It is recommended that the attached samples be described in the package to which they relate in order to facilitate the quick identification of the Contracting Authority;
B. to the quality evaluation of the tender evaluation criterion (not to be added under Article 107 (Article 2 of the Public Procurement Act):
(a) Technical fiche or product catalogue sheet confirming the parameters of the product offered – pack No 1-7;
(b) test results demonstrating that the products delivered conform to the standards: PN-EN 455-1, PN EN 455-2, PN-EN 455-3, PN-EN 455-4 or equivalent standards; Not older than 5 years from the date of submission of tenders, carried out by an accredited laboratory or a notified body or a body/laboratory independent of the manufacturer, or equivalent document confirming the requirements and tests of individual standards – pack Nos 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7.
1. Any Contractor, as well as any other entity, if he or she has or has had an interest in obtaining the contract in question and has suffered or is likely to suffer damage as a result of the Contracting Authority’s infringement of the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, shall be entitled to the remedies provided for in Section VI of the Public Procurement Act as for proceedings in excess of the amount laid down in the implementing rules issued on the basis of Article 11. 8 of the Public Procurement Act
2. Legal remedies against the contract notice and the tender specifications are also available to organisations included in the list referred to in Article 154(5) of the Public Procurement Act.