EU-solidariteit met Oekraïne
Prozorro+: Oekraïens platform voor overheidsopdrachten
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
The contest is for the procurement of general car supplies/service and wearing parts, cleaning products, oil/chemicals, and tools/garage equipment, but is not limited to:
• Windscreen wipers
• Light bulbs
• Oil filters/air filters/fuel filters
• Brake parts
• Front/back wheel suspension
• Engine and exhaust parts
• Child seats
• Car batteries
• Washing and cleaning equipment
• Degreasing products
• Machine soap products
• Industrial detergents
• Heavy-duty cleaners
• Engine oils
• Gear oils/differential oils
• Automatic oils
• Brake fluid
• Anti-freeze solution
• Windscreen washing solution
• Fat/hydraulic oils
• Hand tools
• Air tools
• Rough tools
• Wheel tools
• Brake tools
• Special tools
• Diagnosis equipment
• Workshop materials
• Equipment for handling hazardous waste
• Other assortment
1 year + 1 year
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Tenderers must be registered in a company register, professional register or a trade register in the country where the tenderer is established.
• Norwegian tenderers: Company registration certificate
• Foreign tenderers: Verification that the tenderer is registered in a company register, trade register or a commerce register in the country where the tenderer is established.
Tenderers must have an economic and financial standing that makes it able to fulfil its contractual obligations throughout the entire contractual period. Creditworthiness with no requirement for guarantees will be sufficient to meet the requirement.
- A credit rating based on the most recent financial figures. The rating must be carried out by a credit rating agency with a licence to provide such service.
If a tenderer has valid reasons for not being able to provide the documentation requested by the contracting authority, the tenderer can document his economic and financial capacity by presenting other documents considered suitable by the contracting authority.
Tenderers must have a good and well-functioning quality assurance and management system for the provided services
Tenderers must submit documentation of the quality assurance system and management system. The following documentation will be accepted:
Certificate of the company's quality system/management system, issued by independent bodies that confirm that the tenderer fulfils quality assurance standards in accordance with ISO 9001 or equivalent,
A description that, as a minimum, covers the company´s procedures/routines for:
- Dealing with deviations and claims
- The process from the receipt and registration of orders until delivery at the customer.
Tenderers must have an established environmental management system.
Tenderers must submit documentation of their environmental management system. The following documentation will be accepted:
• Valid attestation/certificates issued by independent bodies (e.g. ISO 14001, EMAS, Miljøfyrtårn or equivalent systems), or
• A description of the tenderer´s own environmental management system. The description must as a minimum include an environmental policy and environmental goals.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Questions that are submitted between 1 - 31 July will not be answered until the first week of August. This is due to staff holidays.