Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Poznań: Media storage and reader devices
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.skhs.pl
Section II: Object
The supply and installation of the telecommunications infrastructure as part of the implementation of the project entitled “Introduction of advanced e-services in medical establishments supervised by the Minister for Health”
The supply and installation of the telecommunications infrastructure as part of the implementation of the project entitled “Introduction of modern e-services in medical entities supervised by the Minister for Health”.
External mass storage — 1,
— Resource switch FC — 2,
Indigenous Switch-switch — 2,
Core switch Eth — 1.
— server — 8,
— virtualisation software — 1.
— server — 8;
The supply and installation of the telecommunications infrastructure in connection with the implementation of project No POPC.02.01.00-00-0092/18: “Introduction of modern e-services in medical entities supervised by the Minister of Health”, implemented as part of the 2014-2020 Digital Poland Operational Programme.
Section II point 2.7 exercise — Date of implementation:
Task I — no later than 30 days after the date of the contract,
Task II — no later than 45 days after the date of the contract,
Task III — no later than 60 days after the date of the contract,
Task IV — no later than 70 days after the date of the contract,
Task V — the duration of the various tasks may not be longer than for the buckle.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
List and brief description of the conditions:
(1) The contractor whose bid will be assessed as the most advantageous in order to demonstrate that there are no grounds for exclusion from the procurement procedure will be requested pursuant to Article 26 (3). 1 The Public Procurement Act to make the following statements and documents up-to-date at the date of submission of the declarations or documents confirming that there are no grounds for exclusion on the basis of Article 24 (1). 1 Public Procurement Act and Article 24 5 points 1 and 8 of the Public Procurement Act, i.e.:
information from the National Criminal Register to the extent specified in Article 24 (3). 1 points 13, 14 and 21 of the PPL issued not earlier than 6 months before the closing date for the submission of tenders;
a statement by the economic operator that there is no final court judgment or final administrative decision on the payment of taxes, fees or social security contributions or, in the event of such a judgment or decision, supporting the payment of those duties, including any interest or fines, or concluding a binding agreement on the repayment of those duties;
the statement of the economic operator that no decision has been made against him as a precautionary measure against the fact that it is prohibited to apply for public contracts;
(D) a copy of the relevant register or of the Central Inventory and Information on Economic Activity where separate provisions require registration or registration in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion on the basis of Article 24 (1). 5 point 1 of the Act.
List and brief description of selection criteria:
(1) The contractor whose bid will be assessed as the most advantageous in order to demonstrate that there are no grounds for exclusion from the procurement procedure will be requested pursuant to Article 26 (3). 1 The Public Procurement Act to make the following statements and documents up-to-date at the date of submission of the declarations or documents confirming that there are no grounds for exclusion on the basis of Article 24 (1). 1 Public Procurement Act and Article 24 5 points 1 and 8 of the Public Procurement Act, i.e.: a statement by the contractor that taxes and local fees referred to in the Local Taxes and Charges Act of 12 January 1991 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2019, item) 1170 as amended).
If the contractor is located outside Poland, submits documents in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister for Development of 26 July 2016 on the types of documents that the contracting authority may require in the award procedure (Journal of Laws 2016, item EUR 1126).
1. A list of the supplies duly completed within the last 3 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of operation is shorter, during that period, stating their value, the subject matter, the dates of implementation and the operators to whom the supplies have been made, and the furnishing of proof as to whether those supplies have been performed or are carried out properly. The Contractor must show that, during the last three years before the closing date for the submission of tenders, and if a shorter period of business is shorter, at least two (2) supplies of computer equipment, including at least servers or matrix, which are not less than the gross amount of each delivery, have been delivered or executed during that period: PLN 300 000,00.
2. A list of the persons assigned by the contractor to perform the contract, in particular those responsible for providing the supplies, together with information on the experience they need to perform, and the extent to which they carry out their activities and information on the basis of their disposal.
1. The Contractor must show that during the last three years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the period of performance of the activity is shorter, at least two (2) supplies of computer equipment, comprising at least servers or matrix, of which the value of each delivery is not less than the gross amount of: PLN 300 000,00.
2. The Contractor shall direct the persons capable of performing the contract: authority Expert Its — server and network equipment 1 during the last 5 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders, took part in at least 1 IT project of at least PLN 450 000 gross, in which the installation and the configuration of the technical and systems infrastructure within the meaning of — incorporating a server/servers, a disk matrix, software virtualisation software have been carried out.
The terms are set out in the model contract, which is an integral part of this Specification, which forms an integral part of the Terms of Reference.
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened via the purchasing platform athttps://skhs.eb2b.com.pl/).
Section VI: Complementary information
I. The documentation of this procedure is available on the platform in the “Annexes” tab. The document is downloaded by clicking on the selected annex and pressing the “Download” command. In order to collect all the attachments at the same time, choose the order “download the package” and then “retrieve all the organiser attachments”.
II. The contracting authority states that, acting on the basis of Article 24aa of the Public Procurement Act, it will first assess the tenders and then examine whether the economic operator whose tender has been declared the most advantageous is not excluded and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.
III. The bid must be secured by a security of PLN: PLN 25 976,00.
IV. Documents proving that the supplies offered meet the requirements specified by the contracting authority (according to § 13 para. 1 (4) of the Regulation on documents):
1. Detailed technical documentation of the manufacturer of the equipment offered as required. The technical documentation will be the basis to confirm that the technical characteristics of the equipment and/or solutions offered to the contract are compatible (the contracting authority allows for the technical documentation to be submitted in English).
2. Document confirming that the entity (s) that will perform the service:
— external mass storage,
has a quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001 or equivalent to service provision.
3. Proof that the manufacturer of the equipment offered:
it has an ISO 9001 certificate or equivalent.
4. Certificate or CE declaration of conformity of the equipment offered:
— switches: FC, SFP, Eth.
5. A declaration by the contractor that the equipment offered is covered by the equipment manufacturer’s warranty for the period indicated in the contractor’s tender and that the warranty services of the producer are provided in Poland by the manufacturer’s authorised service. This declaration should include a list of authorised service providers in Poland.
The time limit for the submission of tenders shall be the same as the date for the submission of tenders.
IV. The contracting authority shall not provide for the complementary contracts referred to in Article 67 (1). 1 points 6 and 7 of the Public Procurement Act.
V. If the contractor is located outside Poland and in the country where the contractor is established or resides there does not appear to have any of the documents referred to in the notice, the provisions of the Regulation of the Minister for Development of 26 July 2016 on the types of documents which the contracting authority may require from the contractor in the procurement procedure (Journal of Laws 2016, item) shall apply. EUR 1126).
VII. Details of the conditions for participation are set out in the Terms of Reference.
Internet address: http://www.uzp.gov.pl
In accordance with Article 182 of the Public Procurement Law Act of 29 January 2004 (consolidated text of 11 September 2019, Journal of Laws 2019, item 1843 as amended).
Internet address: www.uzp.gov.pl