Helfen Sie uns, die TED-Website zu verbessern, indem Sie an dieser kurzen Umfrage teilnehmen!
Kirgisistan-Cholpon-Ata: EBWE - Wasserteilprojekt Tscholponata
Water Supply Improvement Works
Invitation for Tenders
Procurement reference: 9463-IFT-45756
Project name: Cholpon-Ata Water Sub-project
Country: Kyrgyz Republic
Business sector: Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Project ID: 45756
Funding source: EBRD, EIB, EU IFCA
Type of contract: Works
Type of notice: IFT
Issue date: 12.7.2019
Closing date: 15:00 (local time) on 4.9.2019
1) This invitation for tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 9.2.2018;
2) Municipal Enterprise ‘Cholpon-Ata Vodokanal’ hereinafter referred to as ‘the Employer’, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) and European Investment Bank (EIB) and the grant from European Union’s Investment Facility for Central Asia (EU IFCA), administered by EBRD, towards the cost of the Cholpon-Ana Water Sub-Project. This project aims at improving the water sources in the City of Cholpon-Ata in the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) The employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following contract[s] to be funded from part of the proceeds of the EBRD and EIB loans and EU IFCA grant:
Contract # ChAWP-3: Water Sources improvement works, including:
Lot No 1:
Identification and names of lots: construction of new water intake on Aral river and pipeline to the 5th lifting stage.
Lot No 2:
Identification and names of lots: construction of water treatment station at 5th lifting stage (including buildings for rapid filters, chlorination and laboratory as well as supply and installation of chlorination and filtering equipment).
Tenders are invited for one or more lots. Each lot must be priced separately. Tenders for more than one lot may offer discounts and such discounts will be considered in the comparison of tenders.
4) Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of EBRD and EIB loans and EU IFCA grant is open to firms from any country;
5) To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must substantially satisfy the following minimum criteria:
— Minimum average annual turnover of the tenderer, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 (three) years as follows:
Lot 1: 1 500 000 EUR;
Lot 2: 1 500 000 EUR.
— Experience as contractor in at least 3 (three) contracts within the last 5 (five) years, each with the value of at least:
Lot 1: 400 000 EUR;
Lot 2: 400 000 EUR.
That have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed works.
— the tenderer shall be able to present all the necessary certificates, permits and licenses required by Kyrgyz authorities in relation to the works before the beginning of the works.
In the event that a tender is submitted by a joint venture, consortium or association, the tenderer must meet the following criteria:
— at least one partner must meet 60 % of the eligibility criteria for the work experience and financial indicators mentioned above,
— each remaining partner must meet at least 25 % of the qualification criteria for the work experience and financial indicators mentioned above.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office at the address below upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 100 EUR or its equivalent in another convertible currency or in Kyrgyz Som at the rate of the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic on the date of payment to the following bank account:
For payment in Euro:
Beneficiary: Municipal Enterprise ‘Cholpon-Ata Vodokanal’
Beneficiary’s Bank name: OJSCRSK BANK
Beneficiary’s Bank address: Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek, M. Gvardia Str., 38A
Beneficiary’s account #: 129019.323.04046.89
Correspondent Bank’s name: Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Correspondent Bank’s address: Vienna, Austria
Beneficiary Bank’s account #: 1-55.097.380/EUR
For payment in Kyrgyz Som:
Beneficiary: Municipal Enterprise “Cholpon-Ata Vodokanal”
Beneficiary’s Bank name: Cholpon-Ata Branch ofRSK BANK
Beneficiary’s Bank address: Kyrgyzstan, Cholpon-Ata
Beneficiary’s account #:129019 3230022652
Upon receiving appropriate evidence of payment of the non-refundable fee, the documents will be dispatched electronically in PDF and MS format, however, no liability can be accepted for their nondelivery or late delivery. In case of discrepancies between the PDF and Word and Excel versions of the document, the PDF version shall prevail.
6) All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security of:
(a) Lot 1: 10 000 EUR;
(b) Lot 2: 10 000 EUR.
Or its equivalent in a convertible currency.
7) Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 15:00 (local time) on 4.9.2019, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend;
8) The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R, Rev. November 2017) which can be located at: https://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/procurement/policies-and-rules.html
Prospective tenderers may obtain the tender documents and further information through the following contact details:
Mr. Mahmud Turdakunov, Director of Vodokanal, Municipal Enterprise ‘Cholpon-Ata Vodokanal’, Sovetskaya Street, Cholpon-Ata, KYRGYZ REPUBLIC, Tel.: +996 3943 42479, Fax: +996 3943 42677, Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org