Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Irland-Dublin: Planungsleistungen für Brücken
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Multi-party Framework Agreement for Design Team Services for Opening Bridges in the Dublin Docklands Area — Initial Contract: for Point Pedestrian and Cycling Bridge and Tom Clarke Bridge Widening
The contracting authority is seeking to establish a multi-operator framework agreement for the provision of integrated design team services for opening bridges for the Dublin Docklands Area.
The integrated design team will be responsible for providing all construction related technical advice and design services to the contracting authority in respect of any contract awarded under the framework agreement.
The framework agreement will be established on foot of an initial contract for the new point pedestrian and cycling bridge and Tom Clarke bridge widening works.
An integrated design team is required for multidisciplinary design services and construction related technical services for a new opening bridge immediately west of the Tom Clarke Bridge in the Dublin Docklands Area.
The framework agreement will be established with five (5) economic operators, subject to sufficient numbers meeting the minimum rules and criteria, comprising the following disciplines;
(a) civil and structural engineering services and associated specialist skills (Lead);
(b) architectural services and associated specialist skills;
(c) mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, control and automation (MEICA) — movable bridge engineering services;
(d) quantity surveying services and associated skills;
(e) planning consultancy services and associated skills; and
(f) project supervisor for the design process.
The maximum estimated value of services over the lifetime of the framework is in the region of GBP 2 million. The framework will be established for a period of four (4) years. For the avoidance of doubt, the period for delivery of any contracts awarded under the framework may extend beyond that date of expiry of the framework agreement.
For further information please refer to attached documentation. Please note that this project is subject to funding.
Please consult the appropriate documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 171686.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Please consult suitability assessment questionnaires available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 171686.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
The date and time for opening tenders set out above may change at the discretion of Dublin City Council.
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
Please note due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, facilitation of all meetings, site visits, clarification meetings and assessments of samples, etc. (as applicable) is severely impacted. Where possible DCC will put in place alternative arrangements such as online meetings, etc. Likewise, anticipated dates (closing date for receipt of clarifications or tender submissions) may change. Suppliers will be kept fully up to date at all stages through the eTenders messaging system.
1) Suppliers must register their interest on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
2) Please note that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on www.etenders.gov.ie only Registration is free of charge. DCC will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
3) Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted.
4) Suppliers should note the following when making their submission
• To enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile.
• When using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option.
• Instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload.
• Suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload.
• There is a maximum upload limit of 2 GB per file. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload.
• In order to submit a document to the electronic postbox, please note that you must click ‘Submit Response’. After submitting a response, the response may be modified and re-submitted as many times as may be necessary until the RFT deadline has expired. Suppliers should be aware that the ‘Submit Response’ button will be disabled automatically upon expiration of the response deadline.
• Suppliers must ensure that they give themselves sufficient time to upload and submit all required documentation before the submission deadline. Suppliers should take into account the fact that upload speeds vary.
• If you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or Telephone: 353(0) 212439277 (9 a.m.-17.30 p.m. GMT).
5) All queries must be submitted through the messaging facility on www.etenders.gov.ie RFT ID: 171686 and must be in question format. Responses will be circulated to those that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 4 p.m. 12 August 2020 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.
6) For each criterion marked as response: declaration required, applicants must initially provide the appendices referenced under each criterion no later than the date set for return of the forms and, where appropriate, confirm in the box provided that it is included with the completed questionnaire. Failure to do so could invalidate the submission.
Applicants may also satisfy this requirement by submitting an ESPD completed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/7. By completing Part IV (a) of the ESPD titled: global indication for all selection criteria, applicants will be taken to declare that they meet the standards set for all criteria where the response is declaration required. Supporting documentation should be provided promptly upon request from the contracting authority.
7) Refer to document ‘Additional Information’ available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 171686 for further information.