Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Norway-Narvik: Musical organs
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.narvik.kirken.no
Address of the buyer profile: https://kgv.doffin.no/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/68540
Section II: Object
Renovation of the Jemlich organ in Narvik church.
The organ in Narvik church was built in 1982 by the company Jemlich Orgelbau (opus 1024), Dresden in Germany. It has 42 stops, 3 manuals and a pedal. After 35 years of use, it is necessary to renovate both the technical and the resonance.
Tenderers are asked to examine the detailed description of the work, which is attached to this competition.
Narvik church, 8516 Narvik, Norway.
Tenderers are asked to examine the detailed description of the procurement, which is attached to this competition.
Tenderers are asked to note the following:
Narvik church is frequently used for church events and concerts year round. The church organ is a central part of this. We would like the renovation work to start in week 1, 2018 and completed by the end of March 2018.
Tenderers are asked to examine the options described in the attached description of the procurement.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The following documentation is required for the organisational position:
1. A company registration certificate is required.
2. Certificates of registration in professional registers as determined by legislation in the countries in which
the tenderer is registered.
3. Tenderers are required to submit a VAT certificate, not older than 6 months from
the tender deadline expiry date.
4. A self-declaration in accordance with Regulations Annex 2 on HSE is to be submitted.
The following documentation is to be submitted:
1. A credit rating based on the most recent financial figures. The rating shall be carried out by
a credit information company with permission to manage personal information.
2. The company's most recent annual report, including new information of relevance to the company's
3. Auditor approved accounts for 2016, as well as the half-year accounts for 2017.
The following are to be submitted:
1. Tenderers shall have experience from a minimum of 3 similar assignments in the last 3 years.
Description of the tenderer's 3 most relevant contracts in the last 3 years.
The description must include information of the assignment's value, date and recipient. (Name,
telephone number and email address)
The Company Registration Certificate must be presented. References will be contacted if needed to clarify relevance
of the assignment's relevance through the description. It is, however, the tenderer's responsibility to
document relevance through the description.
2. Tenderers shall document sufficient implementation capability and capacity. An account
of the tenderer's average workforce in the last 3 years and of the equipment and
the materials at the tenderer's disposal for the implementation of the contract/assignment.
3. A good and well-functioning quality assurance system is required for the services that are to be provided.
An account/documentation of the tenderer's quality assurance system/
Section IV: Procedure
The church warden's office
Section VI: Complementary information
The tender shall be designed according to the following outline
1. Tender letter signed by a responsible representative for the tenderer. The tender letter must include the following:
— An acceptance of the terms in the competition description and contract NS 8407:2011, which will be used for the contract. Any conditions must be stated here and shall be given in accordance with the stated provisions on conditions and deviations in the description. Furthermore, the letter must include the name and contact information of the tenderer's contact person.
2. A tax certificate is required.
3. A company registration certificate is required.
4. A credit assessment with key figures from a recognised credit rating agency.
5. A description of the tenderer's 3 most relevant contracts in the last 3 years.
6. An account of the tenderer's average workforce in the last 3 years and for
the equipment and materials that the tenderer can use for the fulfilment of
the contract/the assignment.
7. An account of the tenderer's quality assurance system/quality management system
8. The tenderer's specifications of the solution (the tenderer's response to the contracting authority's
requirement specifications with the requested documentation — attached to the description).
9. Project plan with an emphasis on progress and completion.
10. A completed price annex is required.
11. A completed contact form is required.
The contracting authority can, upon a request from tenderers before the tender deadline, open the church for a detailed inspection of the organ. Enquiries about this are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders in this competition shall be submitted by registered post to the contracting authority's address, which is stated in this competition.
The winner of the competition will be announced via doffin.no as soon as the decision has been made by the church warden in Narvik, at the latest by Monday 9.10.2017.
Internet address: www.narvik.kirken.no
Any appeals are to be filed with the contracting authority within 10 working days of the winner of the competition being announced.