W celu zapewnienia wyższej jakości usług, ta strona używa cookies. Dowiedz się, jak używamy cookies i jak można zmienić swoje ustawienia.
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Jarocin: Sewage-treatment plant construction work
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.pwikjarocin.pl
Section II: Object
The sludge management modernisation of the wastewater treatment plant in Cielczy k/Jarocina — design, implementation and maintenance.
Poland, Wielkopolskie Province, District Jarocin, Jarocin.
4.1. The subject of the contract is the execution of tasks under the name: “Modernisation of the wastewater treatment plant sludge management in k/Jarocina Cielczy — design, implementation and maintenance”.
4.3. The subject of the contract consists of the following:
4.3.3. Technological start-up
4.3.4. Fertilising a decision
4.4. In order to take into account in the tender evaluation and the full range of all work and all other services necessary for the proper performance of the contract and any necessary wkalkulowania associated costs, including the costs of the implementation of the necessary arrangements, studies, address of the construction site, the construction and operation of geodetic documentation at the stage of the procurement procedure is foreseen to carry out an on-site visit and after the appointment of the Awarding Authority.
4.5. This task will consist of upgrading/construction of the following:
Chapter — Air (modernisation),
— water reservoir (with holes zgrubną) (modernisation),
— Paragraph (modernisation), waste water
— Building mechanical screens (modernisation),
— piaskowniki (modernisation),
— collector for measuring (piaskownikiem) (modernisation),
— primary settling tanks (modernisation),
— Pumping Station raw wastewater (modernisation),
— Spring resolution trigger and recirculating pump excess sludge (modernisation),
— Units (modernisation),
— collector (the effluent water) (modernisation),
Rainwater — Pumping Station (modernisation),
— Air (modernisation),
— Station PIX dose (modernisation),
— Station blowers (modernisation),
— Pumping and water treatment plant (modernisation),
— excess sludge thickeners (modernisation),
Excess sludge by gravity Dworska — concentrated (modernisation),
— Installation of the excess sludge thickening (modernisation),
— Pumping Station raw sludge (modernisation),
— An open proving cabinet (modernisation),
— plot sedimentary (deletion),
— Pumping poosadowych waters (modernisation),
— Stara sludge dewatering installation (modernisation),
— Fully nadawy (modernisation),
— preliminary sludge thickener (modernisation),
— mechanical sludge dewatering Huber (modernisation),
Reception and sludge mixing tank — sludge dowożonych (construction),
— the sludge dewatering station (construction),
— Installation of sludge thermal hydrolysis (construction),
— Boiler House in cogeneration (construction),
— separate fermentation (construction),
— Installation of phosphorus recovery (construction),
— Gravity of the vehicle (construction),
— Station building (final sludge dewatering facilities (construction),
Temporary storage — Magazine (construction),
— from biogas (construction),
— biofilters (construction),
— Network (modernisation and construction),
— fence (modernisation and construction),
— Green (for new plantings)
— roads and squares (reconstruction and construction),
— The natural gas (technological) combination water connection of the building (structure),
— shelter for the temporary storage of the sludge (construction).
4.18. Set out in this tender specification and its annexes and the functional-utility name (trade marks) are for illustrative purposes and their identification is used to determine the expected standard. All names (trade marks), the following words are added: “or equivalent”.
4.19. As part of the project, the construction and executive, the Contractor shall provide the solution contained in the functional-utility, in accordance with the attached Tender concept. Contracting and IK reserves the right to accept or reject these modifications during the project.
4.20. Acceptance tests will be carried out in accordance with the law and the Functional-Utility Programme.
4.24. The contract will be based on the Act of 29.1.2004 on public contracts (consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2164, as amended).
4.25. A detailed description of the subject of the contract for the design and construction is contained in Part III of the tender specification.
1. The deadline for completion of the subject of the contract will be understood as achieving its technical parameters, including achieving the ecological effect of fertilising and obtaining the appropriate decisions within a period of not more than 48 months from the date of signature of the agreement. see: Chapter VII of the tender specification.
2. A specific price Form in accordance with the Terms of Reference.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The contracting authority does not specify the conditions in this regard.
Conditions for performance of the contract in accordance with the procurement documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Company Wodociągów i Kanalizacji Sp. z o.o., Jarocin, Cielcza Gajówka Street 1, 63-200 Jarocin.
For the opening is public.
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The contracting authority must lodge a deposit amounting to: PLN 2 000 000. (two million PLN) The security to be lodged before the deadline for submission of tenders, detailed requirements are laid down in the tender specification.
2. The contracting authority requires a security against defaults in performance of the contract by the contractor, któregooferta was found to be the most advantageous. Performance of the contract would be offering 10 %ceny — specific requirements in this respect are laid down in the tender specification.
3. The exclusion of the Contractor from the procedure is obliged to demonstrate that it was not subject to exclusion pursuant to Article 24(1) points 12-23) and Article 24(5) (1-2 and 4-7).
4. The proceedings shall be conducted in accordance with the rules laid down for the so-called ‘reverse engineering’ procedure referred to in Article 24aa paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Public Procurement Act. According to these provisions, the contracting authority will first examine the tenders and will examine whether the economic operator whose tender was assessed as the most advantageous, subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for taking part in the procedure.
5. The Contractor will be bound by the tender submitted shall be 90 days. In accordance with Article 85 of the Public Procurement Act, the period shall begin upon the expiry of the deadline for the submission of tenders.
6. The Contractor may in order to verify compliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure, where appropriate and in respect of the contract, or part of it, to rely on the technical and/or professional capabilities of the economic or financial situation of other entities, regardless of the legal nature of the links between himself and those entities:
1) the Contractor in such a situation the Contracting Party must demonstrate that the contract will have the necessary resources of those entities, in particular, by producing an undertaking by those entities to place the necessary resources at the disposal for the performance of the contract.
2 As regards the conditions for education, professional qualifications and/or experience, the contractor may rely on the capacities of other entities, if the latter will perform the works or services for which these capacities are required.
3) In cases where the Contractor whose tender was most assessed, relies on the resources of other entities The contracting authority will assess whether the capacity made available to the contractor by the other bodies or their technical and/or professional capacity of the economic or financial situation, may provide by the Contractor comply with the conditions for participation in the procedure, and to examine whether there are any grounds for exclusion in respect of the data subject.
4) In the situation referred to in point 3, the Contractor will be obliged, upon request of the contracting authority to submit a deadline of not less than 10 days within the date of statements or documents listed in paragraph 13.4. points 6 to 14 of that entity.
30.1. The contractor, and another party, if having or having had an interest in obtaining the contract and has suffered or may suffer damage as a result of a breach of the provisions of the Act may be appealed against only from the Law’s activities incompatible with the provisions taken in the award procedure or abandon the activity for which the contracting authority is required under the Act.
30.2. The appeal shall be lodged within 10 days of the sending of information on contracting activity underlying the contribution, if they are not sent in the second sentence of Article 180(5) of the Public Procurement Act, or within 15 days if they are not sent in some other way.
30.3. The content of the contract notice and the Specifications of Essential Contract, must be lodged within 10 days of their publication in the Official Journal of the European Union or the Terms of Reference on the website.
30.4. Appeal against acts other than those referred to in paragraphs 30.2 and 30.3 shall be filed within 10 days of the discovery or could with reasonable diligence have become aware of the circumstances underlying the application.
30.5. Notice of appeal must be filed in writing to the President of the Chamber or in electronic form, signed with a secure electronic signature verified by way of a valid certificate or equivalent that meets the requirements for signature.
30.6. The contracting authority shall send a copy of the appeal before the deadline for filing an appeal in such a way as to enable him to read the document before that date.