Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Ireland-Dublin: Noise-control consultancy services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Section II: Object
The contracting entity intends to set up a framework contract for the provision of noise consultancy services to inform the modelling and assessment of its proposed developments and to facilitate the management of the noise impact of its activities and services in the Republic of Ireland (ROI), Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Lot :1 Noise Consultancy
ESB reserves the right to extend the framework for a further two (2) plus three (3) years.
Lot 2: Noise Consultancy
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
As stated in procurement qualification questionnaire (PQQ) available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 172822
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Interested parties must register their interest on the e-Tenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting entity will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties
2) This is the sole call for competition for this service.
3) The contracting entity will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that candidates are tax compliant.
6) If for any reason it is not possible to admit to the framework agreement one or more of the tenderers invited following the conclusion of this competitive process, or having awarded a contract under the framework agreement, the contracting entity reserves the right to invite the next highest scoring tenderer to join the framework agreement and/or deliver the contract as appropriate to the circumstances pertaining to the framework.
7) At its absolute discretion, the contracting entity may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
8) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
9) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting entity is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of questionnaires with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, candidates are advised to ensure that they return fully completed questionnaires in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
10) At Section II.2.9) we have indicated that 10 applicants will be invited to tender, please note that the contracting entity reserves the right to invite at least 10 applicants subject to that number qualifying.