Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://eu.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/279098
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Framework Agreement for the Purchase of office Furniture
Nye Veier AS will enter into a framework agreement for the procurement of office furniture and fittings.
A framework agreement will be signed with one tenderer for the assignment. The agreement includes purchases to cover the contracting authority's needs for office furniture for the individual employee's workplace, meeting room furniture, seating groups/furniture for social zones, furniture for storage and other types of furniture and fixtures that naturally belong to public enterprises.
The framework agreement duration is 2 years. The contracting authority must have the option to extend the framework agreement for a further 1 year + 1 year, altogether a maximum of 4 years.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
The tenderer must be a legally established company.
• Company Registration Certificate.
• Confirmation that the tenderer is registered in a trade register or company register in accordance with the law in the country where the tenderer is established.
The tenderer must have the sufficient financial strength to fulfil the contract.
The tenderer's Annual Financial Statements including notes with the board and auditor's reports from 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If the Annual Financial Statements for the last year are not finished before the tender deadline for this contest expires, the last year's preliminary annual accounts should also be attached.
The contracting authority reserves the right to carry out a credit assessment from Experian.
Financial strength is evaluated in relation to turnover, operating profit margin, solidity and liquidity.
The tenderer must have their tax, employer contribution and VAT payments in order.
Tax certificates not older than 6 months calculated from the tender deadline. A tax certificate is defined as:
For Norwegian tenderers:
• Tax and VAT certificate issued by the tax office via Altinn.
For foreign tenderers:
• Foreign tenderers must submit equivalent certificates from their own country that show that they have an arrangement for the payment of taxes and duties. If the authorities in the relevant country do not issue these certificates, the tenderer should submit a statement which states that all taxes and duties have been paid. The statement shall be approved and signed by the tenderer's Financial Director/ person responsible for finance.
Tenderers must have the adequate implementation ability.
A short, general description of the company shall be given, including:
• an account of the company’s business concept and core competencies related to the scope of the delivery.
• an overview of the company’s history, organisation and ownership, as well as a description of the current business activities.
• description of how the tenderer is organised for the execution of this contract.
• a concise description of the overall quality assurance system that the supplier will apply in carrying out this contract must be given.
The supplier should complete the attached template in Part 1 Appendix 3 as documentation for compliance with the qualification requirement.
The tenderer must have good experience from comparable assignments.
Description of the tenderer's three most relevant contracts during the last 3 years.
The description shall include:
• contracting authority;
• contact person at the contracting authority (name, telephone number and email address);
• date of execution;
• the scope of the delivery in hours/financial;
• A brief description of the executed assignment.
The contracting authority reserves the right to contact the given references. It is the tenderer's responsibility to confirm relevance through the description.
Tenderers are asked to complete the attached template for the reference descriptions in Part 1 Appendix 4.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben