Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
das Vereinigte Königreich-Derbyshire: Abbrucharbeiten
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Efficiency East Midlands (EEM Ltd) is a procurement consortium which establishes and manages a range of frameworks and DPS agreements. Our members include organisations providing services to the whole public sector including housing associations, local authorities, NHS trusts, education providers and emergency services. For more information on EEM and our offering please visit: https://eem.org.uk/
EEM are looking to run a procurement exercise to establish a Dynamic Purchasing System of pre-checked and approved suppliers for demolition and dismantling works for use by our members. The DPS will cover low and high rise demolition and associated works to domestic and commercial properties, allowing for a variety of demolition methods based on the most suitable for the property and contracting authority requirements. The DPS will replace our existing demolition framework that expires in August 2020.
EEM’s DPS will be used by contracting authorities looking to appoint an approved demolition contractor to carry out property demolition. Demolition contracts to be let via this DPS agreement will include for low and high rise demolition, domestic and commercial properties and allowing for a variety of demolition methods taking into account the requirements and most suitable methods of demolition for the contracting authority.
Our members property stock consists of: domestic houses, sheltered housing schemes, bungalows, blocks of flats, garages, community and leisure centres, hospitals, student accommodation, universities, schools, depots, corporate office buildings, commercial properties and any other building types owned by our contracting authorities.
All demolition works awarded via the DPS will be carried out in accordance with the latest legislation and standards and waste must be transported and disposed of in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations, the site waste management plan and ensuring licensed waste carrier and disposal station. Contractors approved onto the system must be a member of the National Federation of Demolition Contractors (NFDC) and demolition operatives, site supervisors, site managers and any other relevant staff must hold a valid CCDO card relevant to their role. Demolition machine and plant operators must hold a CPCS card to operate, fleet, excavators, and high reach applications.
The DPS will cover single and multiple demolition contracts, low and high rise buildings and domestic and commercial properties, allowing for a variety of demolition methods taking into account the requirements and most suitable methods of demolition for the contracting authority and ensuring all buildings are demolished down to ground level. Structures must be demolished in accordance with BS 6187.
Approved DPS suppliers will be responsible for all associated works required as part of demolition contracts including but not limited to
• All necessary plans, surveys, risk assessments, method statements and reports to support the safe and successful demolition of properties.
• Preparation of construction phase plan and health and safety files and site waste management plan.
• Site security, hoarding,compound and welfare set-up.
• Working with the contracting authorities to obtain any necessary licenses including F10 notification to the HSE required to carry out the works, from the relevant authority.
• Carry out principal contractor role in accordance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015).
Ensuring the demolition and dismantling of structures are planned and carried out in such a way as to prevent danger or, where this is not practicable, to reduce danger to as low a level as reasonably practicable.
• Dust, noise, and vibrating plant monitoring.
• Containment and removal of all asbestos containing materials, where requested to arrange this in line with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and the refurbishment and demolition survey included within contracting authority tender documentation.
• Site preparation and clearance work to include soft strip out works to remove all non-structural elements inside and outside of a building to facilitate demolition works.
• Sorting and salvage of demolished materials once property has been demolished unless otherwise agreed with the contracting authority.
• Removal and disposal of all demolition material off-site.
• Waste storage, transportation and disposal in accordance with relevant legislation and regulations and in accordance with site waste management plans ensuring use of a licensed waste carrier and disposal station.
• Any other works associated with demolition and dismantling.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben
This DPS is being procured by Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being authorised users. The following contracting authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts under this DPS agreement.
1) Any Member of EEM which for the avoidance of doubt currently includes three partner consortia — Westworks, Advantage South West and South East Consortium. A full list of current members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2) Any future member of EEM or our partner consortia and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM or our partner consortia in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents.
3) An EEM participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM member (as defined at 1 above) nor a future member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and/or maintains/manages housing stock in 1 or more geographic area in which it operates and/or is an NHS Trust (which includes acute trusts, metal health trusts, care service trusts and ambulance trusts) or an organisation, police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher/further education college, school or academy or other public sector organisation.
Further details regarding the authorised users of this DPS can be found in the ITT documents. To respond to this tender or review the documentation, please go to https://portal.geometrasystems.co.uk/dps
All exercises to appoint a demolition contractor under our demolition DPS will be run via mini tender only. The DPS does not allow direct selection to appoint.
EEM anticipates a large volume of applications for our demolition DPS during the initial application period and organisations will continue to join during the DPS term, EEM propose to use the following format when assisting our members in calling off via the DPS:
Stage 1 Expression of interest: EEM will release an overview of the members project requirements (EOI) and allow interested DPS approved contractors a set time frame to respond and confirm or decline interest. Organisations who fail to respond to our EOI will not be invited to participate in the mini tender.
Stage 2 Sifting brief (Optional): on occasions where there are a large number of confirmed interested in a mini tender opportunity, on the back of the expression of interest process, EEM at the approval of the contracting authority will run a sifting process. The sifting process will generally take the form of some qualitative questions which will be set and then scored by the member however, the sifting process will not be restricted to qualitative questions and may include interviews and other sifting methods. The evaluation process for qualitative questions or other methods used for sifting purposes will be disclosed under the sifting process guidance for individual opportunities which will also include the proposed number of applicants to be taken forward to the mini tender invitation.
Stage 3 Invitation to tender (ITT): organisations who have successfully passed the sifting process will be invited to tender or all organisations who have registered interest will be invited, this will be where a sifting process was not used by the EEM member.
Organisations responding to the ITT on the Geometra DPS platform will need to complete all electronic questions and provide any required documentation as requested by the EEM member as part of their DPS mini tender requirements. Evaluations of DPS mini tenders and appointment of the successful contractor (s) for the opportunity will be in accordance with the criteria set out in the DPS mini tender documents.