Die TED-Website arbeitet ab heute (2.11.2022) mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Dynamic purchasing system Digi Rogaland: IoT sensors and services
Stavanger Municipality invites, on behalf of Digi Rogaland, interested suppliers to apply for qualification for a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) for the municipalities in the Digi Rogaland collaboration. The aim of the DPS is a procurement of IoT sensors and services.
The areas of use are currently primarily connected to climate and the environment, and technical operations, but the scheme is not limited to these areas. Sensors could also be procured for health and welfare or other areas within the municipalities' scope.
The contracting authority has also announced a contest for a framework agreement for consultancy services related to IoT services.
Click here: https://permalink.mercell.com/181673400.aspx.
Digi Rogaland is a collaboration between all the municipalities in Rogaland. The municipalities will develop and use new digital systems through the collaboration, so that all whose who live in Rogaland have equal access to digital municipal services. In Digi Rogaland the municipalities shall together find good solutions for inhabitants in the entire region. Together we will find the correct IoT sensors and services, which will be tested in advance in several minor projects before be procure a large volume.
All of the 23 municipalities included in the Digi Rogaland collaboration will be able to use this DPS. However, only Stavanger, Gjesdal and Tysvær municipalities currently have a specific need for a call-offs against the agreement. All the municipalities will be free to choose whether they will make call-offs under the DPS.
The following will apply for the contract:
- The DPS will cover the procurement of IoT sensors and services based on the municipalities' needs. This includes, but is not limited to, IoT sensors, the accompanying hardware and equipment, etc.
- The products must be of good quality, tolerate the physical and chemical environment they are in, the intended use, and the influences that they could be exposed to.
- The tenderer will have the responsibility for ensuring that the equipment functions. This will be specified in each individual call-off.
- In situations where a sensor sends a message about, for example, low battery, the municipality will, as a starting point, collect and replace the actual battery in the sensor location. In other cases where sensors are damaged or do not work, the municipalities will collect the sensors and deliver them to the supplier for follow-up, unless otherwise agreed.
- Documentation on the equipment and services, etc., must be in Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, or English.
- Each municipality will own its own data and have access to it.
- The tenderer must follow the municipalities' requirements for data security and personal protection.
- The tenderers must keep the municipalities updated on the IoT systems, products, and services that they have in their portfolio.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information