EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Serbia-Belgrade: Adult and other education services
Procurement award procedure applying to European Union external actions financed from the general budget of the European Union and the European Development Fund (EDF)
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Increased offer and diversification of accredited non-formal training courses and adult training providers
The purpose of this Contract is to:
• Improve national quality assurance system in non-formal adult education from the lifelong learning perspective (including non-formal and informal learning);
• Provide support to the organisers of adult education activities for the purpose of implementing adult education activities in line with the prescribed quality standards;
• Improve institutional and human resources for the implementation of non-formal adult education activities;
• Improve social partnership, promote non-formal adult education and increase visibility of lifelong learning possibilities, i.e. different pathways for the acquisition of qualifications;
• Prepare models for non-formal adult education programmes and recognition of prior learning programmes.
Geographical zone benefiting from the action: Republic of Serbia
Please consult the procurement documents available at the address indicated in Section I.3.
PreAccession Countries / New Member States
Provided they are in conformity with the basic project, new services or works consisting in the repetition of similar services or works, may be entrusted up to 100% of the initial contract to the initial contractor by negotiated procedure without prior publication of a contract notice.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The economic and financial capacity required from the candidate or tenderer to perform the contract is detailed in the document A5f "Additional information about the Contract Notice".
The professional and technical capacity required from the candidate or tenderer to perform the contract is detailed in the document A5f "Additional information about the Contract Notice".
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information