Denmark-Ballerup: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://www.ethics.dk/ethics/eo#/cec7826c-2245-4324-9ec5-0938d705f377/homepage
Section II: Object
Request For Information (RFI) for ‘Online Oceanography Measuring System Management (Services)’
1.1) Background and scope:
Danish Defence Acquisition and Logistics Organization (DALO) has taken over the responsibility for real-time measurements of sea water current (speed and direction) in the Danish Straits from Danish Meteorological Institute (DMI).
DALO wishes to find a Supplier that can have full system responsibility for the operation, real-time data download, data-management, and dissemination of measurements.
1.2) Services required from the supplier:
The following services are required from the supplier:
1) Establish, operate and maintain 3 measurement sites/stations in The Sound and in The Great Belt;
2) Each station must measure the sea water current at least every 10 minutes in a vertical resolution of 1 meter or higher in the whole water column using Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP) or similar;
3) Maintain the measurement equipment/stations to ensure continuing measurements. All cost in connection with repair or replacement of equipment is at the expense of the supplier;
4) Retrieve measurements in real-time i.e. not later than 10 minutes after the measurement is made;
5) Maintain a storages/database with all measurements and maintain a system for online access to the data;
6) Provide procedure for Quality Assurance (QA) and documentation for calibration of the equipment;
7) Provide estimated cost for extension of measurements at existent station with temperature and salinity and cost for new station measuring current at a new location.
Each of the required services is further specified in the requirement specification (draft).
Please note that this is not a tender. This is a Request For Information (RFI), which is supposed to gain information about the market/possible tenderers in order to construct the best possible tender later on.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Information on certificates required in public procurement in the EU