Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
Display compact view
Egypt-Cairo: EBRD - Egypt-Cairo: EBRD — EGAS Energy Efficiency project
General Procurement Notice
Procurement reference: 9603-GPN-48901
Project name: EGAS Energy Efficiency project
Business sector: natural resources
Project ID: 48901
Funding source: EBRD loan proceeds
Type of contract: project goods, works and services
Type of notice: general procurement notices
Issue date: 20 Jul 2020
Closing date: 20 Jul 2021 at 23.59 local time
Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS), Cairo and its subsidiary Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (GASCO), the state-owned operators of the natural gas transmission networks in Egypt, intend using the proceeds of a sovereign loan to the Arab Republic of Egypt from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development [the Bank] for a project of energy efficiency investments in the Egyptian gas pipeline infrastructure fully consistent with the Green Economy Transition Approach (GET), thereby contributing to the enhanced sustainability of the gas transmission market and to the expansion of the ongoing policy dialogue effort in energy efficiency in the oil and gas sector. The proposed project, which has a total estimated cost of USD 200 million, will require the procurement of the following goods, works and services:
1) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 1 Compression Trains 5 and 6, WHRU and ORC technologies, including O&M and spare parts;
2) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 2 Compression Trains 7 and 10A, WHRU and ORC technologies, including O&M and spare parts;
3) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 3 Grid Connection, including O&M and spare parts for Compression Trains 5 and 6;
4) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 4 Balance of plant Instrumentation and Control, including O&M and spare parts for Compression Trains 5 and 6;
5) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 5 Grid Connection, including O&M and spare parts for Compression Trains 7 and 10A;
6) Dahshour Compression Station — Lot 6 Balance of plant Instrumentation and Control, including O&M and spare parts for Compression Trains 7 and 10A;
7) Supply and Commissioning of two electric compressors at the end of raven pipeline at WDGC;
8) Lot A: Supply and Commissioning of USMs, GCs, Control Panels and a complete shelter;
9) Lot B: Supply flow computers with accessories, local field cabinets and reporting systems and printers;
10) Lot C: Supply of Turbine Meters with Volume Correctors;
11) Lot D: Supply and Commissioning of UPS Systems;
12) Lot E: Supply and Installation of RTUs;
13) Lot F: Supply and Installation of Interface Equipment;
14) Lot G: Al Waleedia Pressure Reduction and Metering Station;
15) Project Implementation Unit Consultant (has been awarded to RINA);
16) Lenders Engineer (has been selected).
Tendering for the components 1-11 is taking place at the moment.
Contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank will be subject to the Bank's Procurement Policies and Rules and will be open to firms from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, of for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations or under a law of official regulation of the purchaser's country.
Interested suppliers, contractors and consultants should contact: Eng. Tarek M. Khattab, Business Development General Manager, GASCO, Cairo, EGYPT email@example.com tel. +20 1222343763.