Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia de navegación. Más información sobre cómo usamos las cookies y cómo puede cambiar su configuración.
Irlanda-Cork: Servicios de red de amplia cobertura
Anuncio de adjudicación de contrato
Resultados del procedimiento de contratación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Direcciones de internet:
Dirección principal: https://www.corkcoco.ie
Dirección del perfil de comprador: https://irl.eu-supply.com/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/406
Apartado II: Objeto
LAN WAN Maintenance and Support for Cork County Council
Cork County Council invites interested parties to tender for the maintenance and support of the Contracting Authority’s LAN WAN systems and services at all current and future Contracting Authority sites.
The Contracting Authority’s headquarters is located in the County Hall, Cork. The Contracting Authority has a highly centralised type IT topology with the majority of the Contracting Authority’s application servers located at the County Hall. Contracting Authority sites located throughout County Cork have connectivity to these servers over a high capacity WAN which is based mainly on wireless (SAF/SAF Freemile/Proxim/Orthogon/Microtek/RADWin/Ubiquity/Ceragon/ Breezecom) technology and Cisco switches and routers at wireless high sites. As the Contracting Authority has a highly centralised type IT topology, the provision of a high quality, well maintained, LAN WAN is essential to support data services at all Contracting Authority sites.
The Contracting Authority is the second largest Local Authority in the Republic of Ireland, and the largest based on geographic area size. The Contracting Authority services a population of 400 000 people. Current staff numbers total 2 000 approximately.
Option of 2 X 12 month extensions
Please consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download on www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 129889.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado V: Adjudicación de contrato
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties
2) This is the sole call for competition for this contract/framework.
3) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
4) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
5) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant.
6) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process, the framework agreement or any contract awarded under the framework agreement at any time.
7) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
8) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information. Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.