Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ireland-Dublin: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
RFT for the provision of a Multi Hazard Early Warning System (MHEWS) based on the A4EU MHEWS
Met Éireann, the Irish Meteorological Service is the seeking the development, hosting and maintenance of a Multi Hazard Early Warnings System (MHEWS) for Ireland, which is based on the A4EU MHEWS. This system will be hosted on the cloud.
The MHEWS will allow the visualisation of weather, flood, air quality, fire and other forecasts and observations. The MHEWS must also allow the use, visualisation and future development of both hazard and impact based forecast algorithms. The Solution must also support the dissemination of warnings, alerts and advisories based on the combination of forecasts and observed values.
Please consult the associated documentation, which
contains full instructions regarding the submission of
tenders and is available to download from
www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID193940
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
1) Interested parties must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications. All information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. The contracting authority will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties;
2) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications and to respond
electronically to the competition. There is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document on etenders. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload or zipped.
3) Should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 353 (0) 21 243 92 77 (09:00am – 17:30pm GMT)
4) All queries regarding this tender requirement or process must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT ID:193940) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the person making a query will not be disclosed when circulating the response
5) This is the sole call for competition for this contract.
6) The contracting authority will not be responsible for any costs, charges or expenses incurred by candidates or tenderers.
7) Contract award will be subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
8) It will be a condition of award that the successful tenderer is and remains tax compliant.
9) At its absolute discretion, the contracting authority may elect to terminate this procurement process or any contract awarded under this Competition at any time.
10) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are
to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
11) Without prejudice to the principle of equal treatment, the contracting authority is not obliged to engage in a clarification process in respect of the procurement documents with missing or incomplete information.
Therefore, respondents are advised to ensure that they return completed documentation in order to avoid the risk of elimination from the competition.
The contract is covered by the application of the Remedies Directive and the relevant standstill period applied at time of notification.