Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ireland-Dublin: Application service providers
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Provision of a Mobile Application for Heritage Trail(s)
Dublin City Council (DCC) wishes to invite experienced and competent companies to tender using the Open Procedure to establish a Single Party Framework Agreement for the delivery of a Mobile Application for Heritage Trail(s).
Dublin City Council is facilitating the establishment of this Single Party Framework Agreement on behalf of itself and the other organisations listed hereunder who will be parties to the Framework Agreement.
South Dublin County Council
Fingal County Council
Dun Laoghaire-Rathdown County Council
Dublin Port Company
The Contracting Authority is seeking Tenderers that will design and develop an Interactive Scalable Mobile Application, to be developed for Android and iOS mobile platforms for Dublin City Council that can be used as an interactive tour guide with an initial requirement for the inclusion of the Docklands trail.
For further information please refer to attached documentation. This project is subject to funding
In summary, the services comprise of;
• Design, develop, host and maintain an Interactive Mobile Application, interactive map (that can also be used a wayfinding tool to guide visitors around the main sites or points of interest of the Docklands such as the EPIC Museum), locations, audio, video, Augmented Reality and other media.
• Detailed interpretation design and content/ story development
• Supply of all related hardware, should it be applicable, must be provided by the tenderer.
• Potential phased expansion of the Application at the behest of Framework Clients. This may take the form of single change requests or larger sets of project work to expand existing trails or the addition of new trails throughout the city.
• Provision of an optional drawdown day facility for Engineering, Interpretive planning/ Script Writing Resources.
Please consult the appropriate documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 189765
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
Please note that this project is subject to funding.
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, facilitation of all meetings, site visits, and clarification meetings, as well as assessments of sample products, etc. (as applicable) is severely impacted.
Where possible the Contracting Authority will put in place alternative arrangements such as on-line meetings, etc. Likewise, anticipated dates (closing date for receipt of clarifications or tender submissions) may change. Suppliers will be kept fully up to date at all stages through the eTenders messaging platform.
1. Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act.
2. It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful Tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required.
3. Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4. Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
5. Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6. The framework agreement is primarily for use by the Dublin Docklands Unit, Planning Department but may also be extended for use by other divisions of Dublin City Council as requirements arise.
7. Refer to document 'Additional Information' which is available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT ID 189765 for further information.