Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Wrocław: Antiseptics and disinfectants
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Delivery of disinfectants
Delivery of disinfectants.
Package 1-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 2-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 3-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 4A – 1 task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 7B – 1 task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 10-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 11-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 12-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 15-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 18-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Package 19-1 Task; Detailed in Annex 2A – Price forms for the VCS.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Economic operators who fulfil the following conditions for participation in the procedure laid down by the contracting authority may apply for the award of the contract referred to in this VCS, concerning:
(1) the ability to trade, i.e.
(a) they are entered in one of the professional or trade registers kept in the country in which they have their registered office or place of residence, which, in the case of contractors established in the Republic of Poland (RP), means that they are entered in the National Court Register or the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity.
The contracting authority does not impose a condition in that regard.
The conditions for performance of the contract are set out in Annex 1 to the Specifications for the Procurement Conditions – model contract.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
The contracting authority shall not require a security to be paid.
1. The contracting authority shall, in order to confirm that the supplies offered meet the requirements laid down by the contracting authority, require the means of proof in question:
safety data sheets for all preparations offered;
(b) Appropriate manufacturer’s catalogues (including the catalogue numbers of the products offered) or own names in the absence of catalogues, folders, or source materials of the manufacturer/manufacturer’s statement in a clear and legible manner confirming compliance with the technical and utility parameters described by the contracting authority in Annex 1 to the tender specifications, depending on the tasks for which the tender will be submitted, if the descriptions, folders and leaflets of the manufacturer of the products offered do not show confirmation of all the parameters required by the Contractor;
(c) Certificate of compliance with medical devices in accordance with EU Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of 5 April 2017 (Medical Device Regulation (MDR);
(d) the Contractor shall submit the means of proof in question with the tender;
if the Contractor fails to submit the evidence in question or if the evidence in question is incomplete, the Contracting Authority shall call for them to be submitted or supplemented within a specified time limit.
(1) which has been wound up, has been declared bankrupt, whose assets are managed by a liquidator or by a court, has entered into an arrangement with creditors whose business activities are suspended or is in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in the law of the place where the proceedings are opened;
(2) who has seriously infringed his professional obligations, which undermines its integrity, in particular where the economic operator has failed to perform or has performed the contract with due diligence as a result of intentional action or gross negligence, which the contracting authority can demonstrate by means of appropriate evidence;
(3) who, for reasons attributable to him, has failed to perform or to a large extent to perform or has performed improperly long-term performance, a substantial obligation arising from a prior public contract or concession contract which has led to the termination or termination of the contract, compensation, substitute performance or the exercise of rights by way of warranty for defects;
(4) who, as a result of deliberate action or gross negligence, misled the contracting authority in submitting the information that it is not subject to exclusion, meets the conditions for participation in the procedure or the selection criteria which could have had a significant influence on the decisions taken by the contracting authority in the procurement procedure, or which has withheld that information or is unable to provide the requisite personal means of proof.
Remedies shall be available to the Contractor if he has or has had an interest in the award of the contract and if he has suffered or is likely to suffer damage as a result of the Contracting Authority’s failure to comply with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act.
2. An appeal may be brought against:
(1) an act of the contracting authority which is not in conformity with the provisions of the Act, undertaken in a procurement procedure, including the draft provision of the contract;
(2) failure to act in the procurement procedure to which the contracting authority was obliged by law.
3. An appeal shall be lodged with the President of the National Board of Appeal in writing, either electronically or electronically, signed.
4. Against the decision of the National Board of Appeal and the order of the President of the National Board of Appeal referred to in Article 519. 1 The PPL, the parties and the parties to the appeal proceedings may bring an action before the courts. The appeal is lodged with the Sąd Okręgowy w Warszawie (Regional Court, Warsaw) via the President of the National Board of Appeal. 5. Detailed information on remedies is provided in Section IX ‘Remedies’ of the PPL.