We are happy to announce that the new version of the TED portal is going live on 29.01.2024 (indicative date - to be confirmed!) Interested in discovering the new functionalities, improvements and impact on the users? We invite you to visit our article and find out more about the main new changes and functionalities.
There are some bugs affecting the way eForms notices are displayed. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, please check our dedicated page for more information and guidance.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Germany-Cologne: Support on Technical Issues Associated with Aviation Emissions
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Support on Technical Issues Associated with Aviation Emissions
This tender focuses on the provision to the Agency of scientific and technical assistance in the field of aviation emissions. This assistance will aim particularly at supporting the Agency in various technical work programmes at both the European and international level, including the ICAO Committee on Aviation Environmental Protection (CAEP) and the Society of Aerospace Engineers International (SAE).
The services as may be requested by the Agency under the contract are anticipated to cover the following:
1) Provision and presentation of technical input to support ongoing discussions within European and international work programmes, and evaluation of input from stakeholders;
2) Management and/or performance of both technical and administrative tasks within technical working groups, including leading and contributing to ad hoc group discussions. In particular, the contractor may be expected to lead specific technical discussions and draft telephone conference notes;
3) Support interface issues between the technical and modelling capabilities which need to work together in order to perform impact assessments;
4) Provision of support to Agency representatives in terms of overall responsibilities associated with leading and/or contributing to technical working groups. In particular, the contractor is expected to actively participate in meetings/teleconferences and/or provide technical/administrative support;
5) Development of input to summarise technical proposals and inform policymaking decisions;
6) Any other services linked to the subject of the contract and related to issues associated with Aviation Emissions.
The FWC is renewed automatically 3 times for 12 months each
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information