Solidarietà dell'UE con l'Ucraina
Prozorro+: piattaforma ucraina per gli appalti pubblici
Norvegia-Stange: Servizi di trattamento fanghi
Bando di gara – Servizi di pubblica utilità
Sezione I: Ente aggiudicatore
Sezione II: Oggetto
Emptying and transporting sludge
Stange municipality shall enter into a contract for emptying interceptors for sludge and sealed tanks in Stange municipality, which the municipality is obliged to empty, pursuant to the Pollution Act § 26 (small treatment plants, interceptors for sludge and sealed collecting tanks).
Click here: https://permalink.mercell.com/182582552.aspx
The objective of the contract is to ensure Stange municipality permanent sludge emptying in the agreement period. The framework agreement applies to the emptying and transport of sludge from smaller sewage plants, municipal water and sewage plants and private plants that are connected to municipal plants. The scope and intervals are stated in the description below.
The contract does not include rodding/flushing sewage pipes when private installations get blocked. This is to be agreed between the owner (title holder) and the sanitation engineer.
The sludge and sewage water must be transported to the following location:
Emptying contract [RG1] for the HIAS pipeline at Kåterud, E6 - exit road Ottestad.
The tenderer must enter into an agreement with HIAS for receiving sludge (see annex 6).
The agreement also includes registering type of plant, simple inspection of any errors at the plants when emptying and reporting to the contracting authority. Documentation must be of such a quality that it can be used as a basis for repairs, detection of errors / defects etc.
The work must be carried out in accordance with prevailing laws and regulations. The tenderer must expect to keep up to date on any changes in the legislation.
Option for 1+1 year extension after the agreement's original period of 4 years.
Sezione III: Informazioni di carattere giuridico, economico, finanziario e tecnico
- Tenderers must be registered in a company register, professional register or a trade register in the state where the tenderer is established.
- Tenderers must have sufficient economic and financial capacity to implement the contract. Creditworthiness with no requirement for guarantees will be sufficient to meet the requirement.
- The contracting authority shall carry out an independent credit assessment via Bisnode RiskGuardian. In order to be qualified for the contest, tenderers must have minimum A credit worthy.
- Tenderers must have good experience with the execution of equivalent deliveries.
- Tenderers must have a satisfactory quality system that covers the activities included in the contract.
- Tenderers must have an environmental management system to ensure a low environmental impact during the delivery.
Sezione IV: Procedura
Sezione VI: Altre informazioni