Unrevised Machine Translation
Romania-Bucharest: Tramway passenger coaches
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.mdrap.ro
Address of the buyer profile: www.e-licitatie.ro
Main address: http://www.primaria-iasi.ro/
Section II: Object
Purchase of 16 trams with a length of approximately. 30 m for public urban passenger transport
Purchase of 16 trams with a length of approximately. 30 m for public urban passenger transport.
Deadline by which clarifications can be requested to the award documentation: 20 days before the tender submission deadline. In accordance with the provisions of Article 161 of Law No 98/2016, the contracting authority will reply clearly and completely to the request for clarification/additional information in relation to the tender documentation in the 11th day prior to the deadline set for the submission of tenders in the contract notice.
The present procurement procedure is initiated under the standstill clause in the sense that the conclusion/signature of supply contracts will be subject to the signing of the relevant financing contract, the necessary funds being allocated/obtained.
Yard, Iași, Str. Silveru nr. 5, Depou Dacia — Iași, Str. Slate No 32.
Programme/Project Regional Operational Programme — ROP
The acquisition shall be carried out in accordance with the Association Protocol between the city of Iași and the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration and HCL 291/27.7.2018 of the Iași Local Council.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
The tenderer, the third parties and the sub-contractors shall not be liable to pay in the cases referred to in Articles 164, 165, 167 and 58 to 63 of Law No 98/2016. How it can be demonstrated that the requirement is met: The economic operators participating in the procedure shall be filled in by the economic operators in the award procedure with the information given on their status. Declaration of honour of the tenderer/subcontractor/supporting party for the avoidance of conflict of interests under Articles 58 to 63 of Law No 98/2016. This declaration will be submitted together with the DUAE. Supporting documents proving the achievement of those undertaken by completing the DUAE shall be submitted, at the request of the Contracting Authority, only by the first ranked tenderer on the intermediate top ranking drawn up on the completion of the evaluation of the tenders. These documents may be:
1) certificates of absence of outstanding debts regarding payment of taxes, taxes or contributions to the consolidated general budget (local budget, state budget, etc.) at the time of presentation;
(2) criminal records of the economic operator and of members of the administrative, management or supervisory body of that economic operator, or of those having powers of representation, decision making or control therein, as follows from the certificate of evidence issued by the NTRO/Constituent Act;
3) where appropriate, documentation demonstrating that the economic operator may benefit from the derogations provided for in Article 166 (2), Article 167 (2), Article 171 of Law No 98/2016 on public procurement;
4) other leading documents, as appropriate.
Persons within the contracting authority with regard to the arrangements for the organisation, conduct and finalisation of this award procedure, in accordance with Articles 58 to 63 of Law No 98/2016:
1) GSTANESCU Paul — Deputy Prime Minister, Minister;
2) Caraman Sirma — State Secretary;
3) Virgil-Alin Chirila, State Secretary;
4) Adrian Ionut Gadea — Secretary of State;
5) Ciprian Lucian Risca — Secretary of State;
6) Tudose Nicolae — State Secretary;
7) Adriana-Mihaela Udroiu — Under Secretary of State;
8) Angel Gheorghiu — Under-Secretary of State;
9) Stica Marcel Alexandru — Subsecretary of State;
10) Sologon Ioan Cristian — Under-Secretary of State;
11) Dan Alexandru Groza — Secretary-General;
12) Colporan Iuliana Camelia — Deputy Secretary-General;
13) Mihaela Dinca — Deputy Secretary-General;
14) Rusnac Melania — Managing Director General Directorate for Human Resources and Administrative Management;
15) Mihaela Voinea — Director General, Directorate for Public Procurement;
16) Ralea Adela — Sef service, simplified tendering service and procedures, General Directorate for Public Procurement;
17) Remus Uorean — Sef service, procurement department, Directorate for Public Procurement, General Directorate of Procurement;
18) Such Diana Doina — Managing Director, Regional Development and Infrastructure Directorate;
19) Mr. Alexandru George — Deputy Director-General, Directorate General for Regional Development and Infrastructure;
20) Băileșanu Liviu — Director, Policy and Strategy Directorate, Directorate General for Regional Development and Infrastructure;
21) Milutinovich Emilia Elena — Second Service, the Policy and Sustainable Development Strategies, Policy and Strategy Directorate, Directorate General for Regional Development and Infrastructure;
22) Necsuliu Radu — Head of Service, Service of Territorial and Databases Analysis, Policy and Strategy Directorate, Regional Development and Infrastructure Directorate;
23) Ginavar Anca Ileana — Director, Technical Directorate, Regional Development and Infrastructure Directorate;
24) Iliescu Carmen- Florina — Head of Service, Regulation Section, Technical Directorate, Regional Development Directorate and Infrastructure;
25) Carmen Emilia — Director, Directorate for Public Works, Directorate General for Regional Development and Infrastructure;
26) STANESCU Magda — Sef details www.e-licitatie.ro(A).
Tenderers must demonstrate that they have delivered similar products (example: Railway wagons intended for the carriage of passengers) in the last 3 years, calculated retroactively from the date of the limit of the submission of tenders at least one contract. Presentation of the list of the main supplies of products made during a period not exceeding the previous 3 years, with an indication of the values, dates and dates of the public or private beneficiaries.
Tenderers must provide information on subcontracting. The Contracting Authority will require the updated/updated support document only for the highest bidder after the award criterion has been applied.
DUAE completion: The contracting authority will require the updated supporting documents (certificates/documents) only on the tenderer ranked in first place, after the award criterion has been applied.
How to demonstrate the fulfilment of the preliminary fulfilment of the requirement: If applicable, tenderers will include in the DUAE the information on the proposed subcontractor (s). With the DUAE it will also present the subcontracting agreement (s).
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Taking into account the provisions of Article 20 (6) of Government Decision No nr.395/2016, in order to complete the tasks of the economic operators, the following link shall be accessible: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/tools-databases/espd/filter(A).
In the absence of the firm’s strong commitment to the supporting party by the tender and the DUAE, it is the basis for requesting clarifications of the possible inaccuracies in the form of the information contained in the DUEA sections.
If there is an offer in association or an offer supported by a third party/third party or where there are subcontractors, the tenderer shall submit to SEAP up to the date fixed for the submission of tenders, the completed tender for each one of the parties, i.e. the associated/third party/subcontractor. The tender will be submitted in accordance with Government Decision No 395/2016.
MDRAP organises and organises the award procedure on behalf of the Iași beneficiary under the Association Protocol and the signed partnership agreement.
Signature of the contract will be effected between the bidder declared as caigator and u.a.t.
The present procurement procedure is initiated under the standstill clause in the sense that the conclusion/signature of supply contracts will be subject to the signing of the financing contract, the allocation/obtaining of the necessary funds, but not more than 12 months.
An advance payment of up to 30 % of the value of the contract may be paid by the beneficiary administrative units in accordance with Article 54 (8) of Law No 273/2006, as amended and drawn up by Government Decision No 264/2003, in force at the date of signing the contracts.
In the event of an advance, the administrative units concerned shall be required to require the contractor to provide a guarantee instrument issued in accordance with the law of a banking company or insurance company. The guarantee within the guarantee instrument shall be irrevocable and shall provide that the guarantee payment shall be executed unconditionally at the first request of the beneficiary, on the basis of its declaration as to the fault of the guaranteed person. The return guarantee of an advance must be covering both to recover the advance granted and to recover the damage which might be caused by the immobilisation of public funds in the event of failure to perform or improper performance of contractual obligations arising from the advance payment.
Beneficiary administrative divisions grant the advance only after the advance guarantee has been lodged by the economic operators with whom they have entered into contracts, which are bound by that obligation and provided the conditions for entering into the fulfilment of their obligations under the contract are ensured. Under the penalty imposed for damages, operators are not entitled to use the advance for a purpose other than that in respect of which it was intended, in accordance with the contract concluded. When making payments for delivered goods, the advances granted will be deducted from the amounts due. Effective payments shall not be admissible unless the advance is paid in full.
The evaluation of the tenders shall be carried out by awarding, for each individual tender, a score resulting from the application of the calculation algorithm set out in the tender documentation, the ranking of the tenders shall be established by descending order ranking, the winning bid being that of the first place, i.e. the highest score. If 2 or more tenders are ranked on the top, with equal scores, the scoring will be done in view of the score obtained at the valuation factors in descending order of their weights. Where equality is maintained, the contracting authority will call for new financial proposals and the winning bid to be designated with the lowest financial proposal.
Internet address: http://www.cnsc.ro
Pursuant to Articles 4 and 8 (1) (a) of Law No 101/2016.
Internet address: www.mdrap.ro