Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
United Kingdom-London: Medical gases
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Framework Agreement for the Supply and Rental of Compressed Medical Gas Cylinders and the Provision of Cylinder Asset Tracking Systems
NHS London Procurement Partnership (NHS LPP) is tendering for the supply and rental of medical gas cylinders, related consumables and cylinder tracking systems. This procurement is being managed by NHS LPP (hosted by Guys and St Thomas's NHS Foundation Trust) for use of NHS Trusts, Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STPs) and Integrated Care Systems (ICS) within London and the South East Coast region. Please refer to the tender documents for further information.
Reference number: LPP/2020/004
Proactis reference number: DN490930.
NHS London Procurement Partnership are undertaking a full EU procurement tender to establish a framework agreement for the provision of medical cylinder gases, related consumables and cylinder tracking services which may include internal and external tracking capabilities.
The framework agreement will allow NHS organisations identified below to create call-off contracts for the supply of goods and/or services as appropriate to their organisation. The framework call-off ordering procedure includes the mixture of direct award and mini-competition routes.
The list below identifies the bodies to whom the use of this framework agreement will be open. This shall also include any successors and organisations created as a result of structural re-organisation during the life of the framework agreement. Sustainability and transformation partnerships (STPs) and any future integrated care systems which evolve from STPs within the London and South East Coast region will also be able to access this framework agreement (see https://www.england.nhs.uk/integratedcare/stps/ for further details).
• Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust,
• Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust,
• Barts Health NHS Trust,
• Bromley Healthcare,
• Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust,
• Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust,
• Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust,
• Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
• Croydon Health Services NHS Trust,
• East London NHS Foundation Trust,
• Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust,
• Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust,
• Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust,
• Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
• Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare,
• Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust,
• King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
• Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
• Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust,
• London Ambulance Service NHS Trust,
• London North West Healthcare NHS Trust,
• Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust,
• NHS Barking and Dagenham CCG,
• NHS Barnet CCG,
• NHS Bexley CCG,
• NHS Brent CCG,
• NHS Bromley CCG,
• NHS Camden CCG,
• NHS Central London (Westminster) CCG,
• NHS City and Hackney CCG,
• NHS Croydon CCG,
• NHS Ealing CCG,
• NHS Enfield CCG,
• NHS Greenwich CCG,
• NHS Hammersmith and Fulham CCG,
• NHS Haringey CCG,
• NHS Harrow CCG,
• NHS Havering CCG,
• NHS Hillingdon CCG,
• NHS Hounslow CCG,
• NHS Islington CCG,
• NHS Kingston CCG,
• NHS Lambeth CCG,
• NHS Lewisham CCG,
• NHS Merton CCG,
• NHS Newham CCG,
• NHS North Central London CCG,
• NHS Redbridge CCG,
• NHS Richmond CCG,
• NHS Southwark CCG,
• NHS Sutton CCG,
• NHS Tower Hamlets CCG,
• NHS Waltham forest CCG,
• NHS Wandsworth CCG,
• NHS West London (K and C and QPP) CCG,
• North East London NHS Foundation Trust,
• North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust,
• Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust,
• Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust,
• Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust,
• Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust,
• South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust,
• South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust,
• St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
• Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust,
• The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
• The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust,
• The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust,
• University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust,
• West London Mental Health NHS Trust.
South East Coast;
• East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust,
• South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust,
• Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust (Acute),
• Medway NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust (Acute),
• Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust (Acute),
• Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (Acute),
• Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust (Acute),
• Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Acute),
• Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust (Mental Health).
The initial term of the framework will be 24 months, with the option to extend the term on one or more occasion for a further 24 months. The framework agreement is expected to start 1 October 2020 and shall not exceed 4 years in total.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
NHS London Procurement Partnership, first floor, 200 Great Dover Street, London, SE1 4YB.
Section VI: Complementary information
Bidders who are not awarded a place on the framework agreement after the evaluation stage will be informed by NHS London Procurement Partnership as soon as possible with details regarding why the tender was unsuccessful. All notifications will be submitted via the eTendering portal Proactis.
The Public Contracts Regulations 2015 provide for aggrieved parties who have been harmed or are at risk of harm by a breach of the Regulations to take legal action. Any such action must be brought within the applicable limitation period.