United Kingdom-London: Building and facilities management services
Prior information notice
This notice is for prior information only
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.networkrail.co.uk
Section II: Object
Total Facilities Management (TFM) Services
Network Rail is looking to engage with organisations who have the capability to provide Total Facilities Management (both soft and hard services — details in II.2.4)) to any or all of Network Rail workplaces across 8 Routes and Central functions.
Prior to the date of publication of tender, Network Rail will organise a pre-Tender supplier engagement event on 11.10.2018. The purpose of the event is to communicate and to share the key aspects of the tender requirements.
For the registration requirement, please see Section VI “Complementary information”.
Sites across England, Scotland and Wales.
Please refer to “Additional Information” in Section II.2.14) below.
Key service lines:
1) soft services: cleaning, waste management, security, reception, workplace management, catering, pest control, space management etc.;
2) hard services: planned preventative maintenance including M and E and building maintenance, reactive maintenance, landscaping etc.;
3) management of the Total FM services: helpdesk, CAFM, health and safety, permit to work etc.
Main site locations per Lot (estimated buildings numbers subject to final confirmation):
1) Anglia Route: 14;
2) Central function: 7;
3) LNE-EM Route (London North Eastern and East Midlands): 44;
4) LNW Route (London North Western): 37;
5) South East Route: 15;
6) Scotland Route: 12;
7) Wales Route: 5;
8) Wessex Route: 4;
9) Western Route: 28.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Network Rail plans to hold a pre-Tender supplier engagement event on 11.10.2018 near Coventry (location to be confirmed). The event will be 1-day only.
Purpose: the event will be an opportunity for the suppliers in FM industry to build awareness of the upcoming Total Facilities Management tender requirement.
Due to the limited seating capacity, please note the following:
1) registration will be on the first come first serve basis;
2) only 1 delegate per company allowed.
Deadline of registration: please confirm your interest via email by 4:00 pm on 2.10.2018. Please include the following details and send it to Ingrid.Norman@networkrail.co.uk
— Your full company name:
— Delegate Name:
— Delegate Position:
Please note that Network Rail will not accept further registration beyond the deadline specified above.
We will confirm your attendance by issuing a meeting invitation to your nominated delegate near the event date. Invitation will include full details of the event.