Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Belgium-Brussels: External and Internet Connectivity Services (EXICON)
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
External and Internet Connectivity Services (EXICON)
External and Internet Connectivity Services (EXICON) — Reference Number: DIGIT/2020/OP/0004.
The services can be requested worldwide by the institutions, but will primarily be delivered on the European continent.
See section II.1.4).
See internet address provided in section I.1).
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
The European Commission has launched this procedure on its behalf and on behalf of the following EU institutions, agencies and bodies:
1) European Commission EC (BE) Brussels, (LU)Luxembourg;
2) Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking BBI JU (BE) Brussels;
3) Agency for Support for BEREC (LV) Riga;
4) European Centre for the Development of Vocational Training CEDEFOP (GR) Thessaloniki;
5) Consumers, Health, Agriculture and Food Executive Agency CHAFEA (LU) Luxembourg;
6) Clean Sky 2 Joint Undertaking Clean Sky (BE) Brussels;
7) Council of the European Union / European Council (Secretariat General) Council (BE) Brussels;
8) European Union Aviation Safety Agency EASA (DE) Köln;
9) European Asylum Support Office EASO (MT) Valletta;
10) European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control ECDC (SE) Stockholm;
11) Electronic Components and Systems for European Leadership ECSEL JU (BE) Brussels;
12) European Defence Agency EDA (BE) Brussels;
13) European Economic and Social Committee EESC (BE) Brussels;
14) European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority EIOPA (DE) Frankfurt am Main;
15) European Labour Authority ELA (SK) Bratislava;
16) European Medicines Agency EMA (NL) Amsterdam;
17) European Union Agency for Cybersecurity ENISA (GR) Heraklion;
18) European Parliament EP (BE) Brussels, (LU) Luxembourg, (FR) Strasbourg;
19) European Public Prosecutor’s Office EPPO (LU) Luxembourg;
20) European Union Agency for Railways ERA (FR) Valenciennes;
21) European Stability Mechanism ESM;
22) European University Institute EUI (IT) Fiesole;
23) European Agency for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice eu-LISA (EE) Tallinn/(FR) Strasbourg,(BE) Brussels/(AT) Sankt Johann im Pongau;
24) European Agency for Safety and Health at Work EU-OSHA (ES) Bilbao;
25) European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions EUROFOUND (EI) Dublin;
26) European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation EUROPOL (NL) The Hague;
27) European Schools (Secretariat General) EURSC (DE) Karlsruhe);
28) European Union Satellite Centre EU-SATCEN (ES) Torrejón de Ardoz;
29) Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking FCH 2 JU (BE) Brussels;
30) European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights FRA (AT) Vienna;
31) European Border and Coast Guard Agency FRONTEX (PL) Warsaw;
32) European Global Navigation Satellite Systems Agency GSA (CZ) Prague;
33) Innovative Medicines Initiative 2 Joint Undertaking IMI 2 JU (BE) Brussels;
34) Research Executive Agency REA (BE) Brussels;
35) Shift2Rail Joint Undertaking S2R JU (BE) Brussels;
36) SESAR Joint Undertaking SESAR JU (BE) Brussels;
37) Single Resolution Board SRB (BE) Brussels.
Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff or, in absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge of the plaintiff an action for annulment could be launched. Any request made and any reply from the contracting authority, or any complaint for maladministration, will have neither the purpose nor the effect of suspending the time-limit for launching an action for annulment or to open a new period for launching an action for annulment. The body responsible for hearing annulment procedures is indicated in Section VI.4.1).