EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Italy-Parma: Assistance for Statistical and Epidemiological Analyses and Related Data Management, Using Conventional and Artificial Intelligence Methodology, and for Training and Ad-hoc Consultation Upon Request
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Assistance for Statistical and Epidemiological Analyses and Related Data Management, Using Conventional and Artificial Intelligence Methodology, and for Training and Ad-hoc Consultation Upon Request
The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) is the leading EU body of this call for tenders.The following EU bodies join this call:
• BEREC Office,
• Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME),
• European Banking Authority (EBA),
• European Union Agency for Railways (ERA),
• European Research Council Executive Agency (ERCEA),
• European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA),
• European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO),
• European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (EUROPOL).
The aim of this procurement procedure is to conclude a framework contract in cascade for four years to provide assistance for statistical and epidemiological analyses and related data management, for Statistical analysis and other relevant tasks using artificial intelligence methodology, as well as for training and ad-hoc consultation upon request.
EU body premises/contractor’s premises.
Precise description of the services will be published in the tender specifications of the open call for tenders.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
EFSA premises, Via Carlo Magno 1/a, 43126 Parma, ITALY — virtual opening session.
Section VI: Complementary information