There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Display compact view
Belgium-Brussels: Global Action to Support EU Space Programmes
Publication Reference: EuropeAid/140853/DH/SER/MULTI
Corrigendum No 1 to the Contract Notice
(Supplement to the Official Journal of the European Union, 29.7.2020, 2020/S 145-356072)
7. Contract description
The service contract will provide the following three components:
1) support to EU Space Diplomacy and Space cooperation and dialogues [...]
2) assessment of EU Space Programme components [...]
3) expansion of the ‘EU Space Prizes’ to targeted countries
18. Provisional date of invitation to tender
3 November 2020
21. Selection criteria
2) Professional capacity of candidate [...]
3. The candidate shall prove to have at least one local office or local correspondent/partner in each of the continents/geographical areas mentioned in section 7 component 3 above.
3) Technical capacity of candidate [...]
2. The candidate must have experience in providing services under at least three contracts, each with a budget of at least EUR 100 000, which were implemented at any moment during the reference period and all together covering all the following subject areas:
(a) organisation of prize competitions for innovative ideas based on high tech (e.g. space, ICT, programming and software coding) and events at international level (involving both EU and non-EU entities);
(b) organisation of international conferences;
(c) organisation of virtual exhibition/trade fair.
23. Deadline for receipt of application
17.00 Central European Time on 25 September 2020
The service contract will provide the following two components:
2) assessment of EU Space Programme components (namely EGNSS(1) and Copernicus(2)) market uptake potential and analysis of targeted markets all over the world, in particularly important ones for the EU and for EU industry and setting up an online exhibition space — ‘EU Space platform,’ including coaching towards concrete cooperation arrangements between EU and target country businesses and stakeholders on space state-of-the-art technology and the development of applications.
The indicative countries concerned under this component are:
• European Neighbourhood: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine(3), Syria and Tunisia (European Neighbourhood South) and Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova Ukraine (European Neighbourhood East) and Turkey;
• the Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and the United States;
• Africa: Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa;
• Gulf countries: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates;
• Asia: India, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand and Vietnam;
• Pacific: Australia and New Zealand.
(3) This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of the member states on this issue.
17 November 2020
3. The candidate shall prove to have at least one local office or local correspondent/partner in each of the continents/geographical areas mentioned in section 7 component 2 above.
(a) organisation of events at international level (involving both EU and non-EU entities);
17.00 Central European Time on 9 October 2020
European Union, Brussels, BELGIUM