Norway-Narvik: Musical organs
Social and other specific services – public contracts
Contract award notice
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: www.narvik.kirken.no
Address of the buyer profile: https://kgv.doffin.no/ctm/Company/CompanyInformation/Index/68540
Section II: Object
Renovation of the Jemlich organ in Narvik church.
The organ in Narvik church was built in 1982 by the company Jemlich Orgelbau (opus 1024), Dresden in Germany. It has 42 stops, 3 manuals and a pedal. After 35 years of use, it is necessary to renovate both the technical and the resonance.
Tenderers are asked to examine the detailed description of the work, which is attached to this competition.
Narvik church, 8516 Narvik, Norway.
Tenderers are asked to examine the detailed description of the procurement, which is attached to this competition.
Tenderers are asked to note the following:
Narvik church is frequently used for church events and concerts year round. The church organ is a central part of this. We would like the renovation work to start in week 1, 2018 and completed by the end of March 2018.
Section IV: Procedure
The received tenders have been assessed by the organ consultant Bjørn Andor Drage, in accordance with the notice criteria and award criteria:
— price 25 %,
— ringing quality 25 %,
— quality of the work 20 %,
— references 20 %,
— service contract and follow-up in the construction period/guarantee period 10 %.
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
The tender shall be designed according to the following outline
1. Tender letter signed by a responsible representative for the tenderer. The tender letter must include the following:
— An acceptance of the terms in the competition description and contract NS 8407:2011, which will be used for the contract. Any conditions must be stated here and shall be given in accordance with the stated provisions on conditions and deviations in the description. Furthermore, the letter must include the name and contact information of the tenderer's contact person.
2. A tax certificate is required.
3. A company registration certificate is required.
4. A credit assessment with key figures from a recognised credit rating agency.
5. A description of the tenderer's 3 most relevant contracts in the last 3 years.
6. An account of the tenderer's average workforce in the last 3 years and for the equipment and materials that the tenderer can use for the fulfilment of the contract/the assignment.
7. An account of the tenderer's quality assurance system/quality management system
8. The tenderer's specifications of the solution (the tenderer's response to the contracting authority's requirement specifications with the requested documentation — attached to the description).
9. Project plan with an emphasis on progress and completion.
10. A completed price annex is required.
11. A completed contact form is required.
The contracting authority can, upon a request from tenderers before the tender deadline, open the church for a detailed inspection of the organ. Enquiries about this are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tenders in this competition shall be submitted by registered post to the contracting authority's address, which is stated in this competition.
The winner of the competition will be announced via doffin.no as soon as the decision has been made by the church warden in Narvik, at the latest by Monday 9.10.2017.
Internet address: www.narvik.kirken.no
Any appeals are to be filed with the contracting authority within 10 working days of the winner of the competition being announced.
Information on certificates required in public procurement in the EU