Check out our COVID-19 dedicated page for tenders related to medical equipment needs.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Contract award notice
Results of the procurement procedure
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Competitive Dialogue: Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) For the Design, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Delivery of an Offshore Patrol Vessel for the Armed Forces of Malta
The scope of this project is to:
1) Design and build a new Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) in accordance with the Technical Specifications of the Armed Forces of Malta under the rules and regulations of a member of the International Association of classification Societies (IACS), within the stipulated deadline;
2) Delivery of the vessel at the Armed Forces of Malta (AFM) Maritime Squadron Base in Haywharf, Floriana — Malta;
3) Provision of at least two (2) years warranty period post commissioning date at destination referred above;
4) An Integrated Logistical Support package, including as a minimum a spare parts package;
5) A training package for the crew of the Offshore Patrol Vessel and the Shore based Supporting Staff of the Armed Forces of Malta.
The Government of Malta reserves the right to procure a second similar OPV within a period of 3 years from delivery of the first vessel. For more information, refer to the Memorandum of Information — Appendix 1 of this document.
Internal security Fund 2014-2020
Section IV: Procedure
Section V: Award of contract
Section VI: Complementary information
Payment options: no payment for documentation.