Informieren Sie sich auf unserer COVID-19-Seite über Ausschreibungen im Zusammenhang mit dem Bedarf an medizinischer Ausrüstung.
das Vereinigte Königreich-Birmingham: Automatisierungssystem
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Adresse des Beschafferprofils: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/universityofbirmingham/aspx/Home
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
Supply and Installation of Three Machine Vision Systems and One Laser Profiler to the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham invites tenders for the supply of three machine vision systems and one laser profiler. The machine vision systems will be integrated into automation systems and robotic systems to form part of physical demonstrators, i.e. facilities created as part of the ESIF project, which will be used to facilitate/support the take-up of high-impact automation technologies by SMEs in the West Midlands. In this context, the systems will be used to develop new applications for the technology in collaboration with technology providers and carry out feasibility studies and pilot projects to address the specific requirements of local SMEs. Therefore, it will be required as part of the project to build strong partnerships with technology providers and define a joint co-funded R&D programme for the benefit of local businesses.
The machine vision systems could be used as automated inspection tools for products such as electronic equipment, vehicle parts, metal components, food, pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and other manufacturing based industries. The required system functions include presence/absence detection, position and alignment detection, dimension measurement, flaw detection, counting, defect inspection, character recognition, 2D code and barcode code reading. The systems can be used for real-time and automated inspection on production lines.
The machine vision systems should be easily integrated with industrial robots including TechMan, KUKA LBR iiwa and Staubli robots to enable vision-guided robot motion (visual servoing). Direct communication between vision system controller and robot controller should be easily established and the settings easily configured. Reliable and stable calibration should be easily carried out to link robot and vision system.
Specifications of three machine vision systems and one laser profiler:
1) 5 high-resolution/high-speed vision system cameras,
2) 3 vision system controllers for settings, image processing and analysis and image storage (capabilities up to 4 cameras inputs for each controller (at least one controller can control all the above cameras and lighting systems), 2D and 3D image processing, DSP image processor, supporting output of archived images to SD cards, PC program, FTP server and USB HDD),
3) 5 lenses including one 4/3 Inch high-resolution low distortion lens with 25 mm focal point, two high resolution, low distortion lenses with the focal points of 12 mm and 35 mm, one high resolution, low distortion lens with focal distances of 8 mm and one lens with 8 mm focal point,
4) 5 LED lighting modules with 5 lighting controllers (8 wavelengths of light and a dedicated control circuit, synchronised lighting, colour control, segmented lighting and high-speed image capture),
5) 1 laser profiler and controller (CMOS based 800-point high speed 2D and 3D Laser profiler. 405 nm wavelength providing superior stability on all targets/surfaces),
6) accessories including all cables for cameras, lighting modules and controllers, attachments and SD cards;
1) PC software for the machine vision systems with user-friendly interface. The systems should be capable of presence/absence detection, position and alignment detection, dimension measurement, flaw detection, counting, defect inspection, character recognition, 2D code and barcode code reading and be easily integrated with robots to develop vision-guided robot motion,
2) simulation software for easy offline program setup or optimisation with image verification.
This is an ESIF (European Structural and Investment Funds) project. Should the project encounter any budgetary constraints then the University reserves the right to withdraw the requirement.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben