There is a bug affecting the way URLs are displayed in eForms notices. We are working on solving the problem. In the meanwhile, we suggest that you remove the comma (or any other special character) that appears at the end of the URL. We apologize for the inconvenience.
EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Registration is open for our 4th Workshop with TED reusers, on the 14th of December 2023
Unrevised Machine Translation
Germany-Hamburg: IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Software maintenance BSH MOS (model output statistics) for the water forecast service, 85 North Sea and Baltic Sea levels 2022-2025
According to the Seeaufgabengesetz, the BSH is responsible for drawing up water forecasts. To this end, different data and procedures are needed to assist the visiting researcher in the preparation of the water level forecast and to be made available through an information or decision support system.
Federal Office of Shipping and Hydrography
The Water Level Forecasting Service (WVD) uses two independent methods:
— the hydrodynamic numerical model system (here: Staumodell) and
— an empirical statistical method.
The numerical model system is constantly being improved and has been operational with meteorological service input data since around 1980. The empirical procedure is based on a study by BSH scientists in 1999. Results of both processes will be linked and optimised using a Model Output Statistics (MOS) method. The MOS procedure has proved its worth in meteorological forecasting practice since the 1970s.
For the purpose of forecasting sea coastal water levels, this method is used for the first time worldwide at BSH. Systematic errors in numerical forecasting models can be eliminated in case of point forecasting when current and historical level measurements are available. The MOS process was developed by Meteo Service Weather Research (MSWR) in Berlin, which carried out a dust forecast based on MSWR-MOS. In the meantime, MOS versions exist at the BSH, which predict water level lines up to 6 days for 34 North Sea (and 32 Baltic) plains. The process has now become an integral and indispensable part of the water level forecasting service and provides continuous and automated forecasts that are passed on to users, e.g. via the Internet.
The operation of MOS at BSH has very high security and availability requirements. Therefore, the following should and must:
— The moderate increase in the number of stations to a total of 70 is included in the fixed fixed price.
— Possible adjustments in the context of the annual updates due to new parametric changes, etc. in the numerical models Staumodell (smod) and Circular Model (Cmod). Sufficiently long development data will be provided by the contracting authority.
The Contractor shall provide the following other care services:
— Continuation of care
— Technical support and error correction
— Operating a test system at the contractor’s premises
— Availability guarantee with response times specified by the BSH during service times (weekdays from 8 to 17)
— Provision of software updates, annual in June
— Adaptation of software to new UNIX versions (e.g. from Debian 8 to Debian n) not adapted to other operating systems
Adaptation of the software to new FORTRAN-Compiler
— Removal of programme errors under the responsibility of the contractor, i.e. in the source code produced by the contractor.
Analysis of programme cancellations:
— if the error is caused by the Contractor’s source code, the error shall be remedied;
If the error lies in the contracting authority’s used programme libraries or in the operating system, the error is described and attempted to develop a prevention strategy. The implementation of the prevention strategy is then specifically commissioned, if necessary, if the source code needs to be changed.
— Support for BSH staff in setting up operational operating environments.
— The following framework conditions shall apply to the involvement of the contracting authority:
— timely announcement of interventions going beyond normal operational operations with 6-8 weeks prior notice.
— BSH staff are involved in limiting possible errors with:
Conclusion of EVB IT care contract S
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
See the ‘Description of the service’ form.
Section IV: Procedure
At BSH Hamburg, Bernhard-Nocht-Strasse 78, 20359 Hamburg
Persons shall not be present.
Section VI: Complementary information
(1) This procurement procedure is conducted exclusively electronically via the Federal Allocation Platform. Procurement documents, communication and tender fees are made exclusively and without exception via the Federal e-procurement platform (for more information see: www.evergabe-online.de Or www.evergabe-online.info).
(2) Please do not hesitate to contact you with the following question: E-procurement platform: (as a qualified signature user). The responses will be prepared and sent to all stakeholders via e-procurement platform. Please note that questions/information must be received by the Contracting Authority no later than 6 days before the deadline for submission of tenders, so that it can still be answered.
(3) The invitation to tender is based on the provisions of the Public Procurement Regulation (VgV) (as published on 18.04.2016), the BMVI procurement manual (VHL-BVI) and the associated forms, and the conditions for participation in the award of services TNL BVI-EU.
(4) Any alleged breach of the public procurement law referred to in point (3) must be notified in writing to the contracting authority within 10 calendar days as soon as possible. Tenderers may not rely on errors in the procurement documents in their favour, provided that they discover them but have not indicated them to the contracting authority! Any misleading information in the procurement documents must therefore be indicated without delay!
(5) Tenderers will be informed in writing of the cancellation of the invitation to tender (in whole or in part).
(6) The documents relating to the invitation to tender may be used only for the purpose of drawing up a tender; Any publication (including extracts) is not permitted without the explicit authorisation of the BSH.
(7) The candidate/participant/tenderer must maintain professional secrecy with regard to the official matters brought to his attention in the context of the call for tenders, even after the end of the tender phase. It is also required to do so by the staff involved in the preparation of the tender.
(8) No remuneration will be paid for the preparation of the tender.
(9) In the event of a contract award, the requirements set out in the procurement and contract documents in conjunction with the tender specifications will be taken from the tender as part of the contract on the basis of the following additional terms of contract:
— Procurement and contract documents and forms based on the VHL-BVI and the VgV in version 2016.
— the contract notice for this invitation to tender,
— VOL/B, AGB EVB-IT Pflegeung S, subordinate to BSH’s general terms and conditions at: https://www.bsh.de/DE/Das_BSH/ausschreibungen-vergabe-vertragsbedingungen_node.html
Note: The participant’s general terms and conditions are excluded. Should a party nevertheless attach its general terms and conditions, it will already refrain from invoking your general terms and conditions.
— Participant’s offer
(10) German law applies.
— Justitiariat Z11 —
Fax no.: + 49 40 3190 5001