Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Responda a 3 preguntas rápidas para ayudarnos a mejorar el modo estadístico y permitir la exportación de listas de resultados
Irlanda-Dublín: Paquetes de software médico
Anuncio de adjudicación de contrato
Resultados del procedimiento de contratación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Contract for the Development and Provision of a Kidney Transplant Patient App and a Lung Transplant Patient App
As a summary of the contracting authority’s requirements, the successful tenderer will be required to undertake the following:
• the development of a kidney transplant app;
• the development of a lung transplant app;
• the development of a kidney transplant clinician portal;
• the development of a lung transplant clinical portal.
• the development of a lung transplant clinical portal;
• the provision of an API licence to read/write data to external systems, including the Electronic Health Record (EHR) system;
• the provision of API/HER integration services;
• the provision of associated hardware, including blood pressure monitors, weighing scales and spirometers;
• the creation of associated educational content;
• the provision of ongoing software support and maintenance services following the initial development and delivery of the two required applications;
• the provision of technical support to patients and clinicians by way of e-mail and telephone;
• the provision of account management services, to include the carrying-out of review meetings with relevant clinicians and administrative staff of Beaumont Hospital and Mater Misericordiae University Hospital.
In the first instance, the successful tenderer will be required to develop and make available the required applications and to ensure their support for a period of 4 years following contract commencement. Thereafter, the contracting authority reserves the right to award individual contracts for the support and maintenance of the required applications, each of 12 months in duration, until the obsolescence of the applications or the expiry of a period of 10 years from contract commencement (whichever is the earlier). The contracting authority offers no guarantee, express or implied, regarding the extension of this contract beyond the initial 4-year period.
Please consult the invitation to tender document, available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
In accordance with Article 27.3 of Directive 2014/24/EU, the contracting authority is availing of shortened timescales in respect of this competition. The urgency associated with this requirement arises from the fact that the required applications will be used in an acute hospital setting and to safeguard the clinical wellbeing of transplant patients. On grounds of patient care, time is of the essence in respect of this competition.
Apartado V: Adjudicación de contrato
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
As per the invitation to tender document, available to download from www.etenders.gov.ie.
The contracting authority undertakes that this contract will not be concluded until a period of fourteen calendar days has expired, commencing upon the day after the date of notification of all concerned tenderers. This 'standstill period' is being observed in accordance with the provisions of S.I. 130 of 2010.