Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
Responda a 3 preguntas rápidas para ayudarnos a mejorar el modo estadístico y permitir la exportación de listas de resultados
Alemania-Eschborn: Servicios de programación de la formación
Anuncio de licitación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
81261548-Higher Education Programme for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (PERSEREE II)
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ supports the Government of Senegal in implementing its objectives and strategies in the energy sector and in promoting of youth employment. The project aims at contributing to a reinforced availability of specialists in renewable energy/energy efficiency (RE/EE) having benefited from employment-oriented training. The project operates in four fields of activity:
— expansion of training offers in the field of RE/EE at dual higher education institutions: Integration of the topic of the efficient use of EE/RE in relevant technical areas (e.g. agriculture) at Instituts Supérieurs pour l'Enseignement Professionnel (ISEP);
— development of short-term training courses in the field of RE/EE: supporting universities in piloting advanced professional further training courses and ISEPs in developing short-term training courses for young people without university entrance qualification (also for people returning to Senegal);
— support in the implementation of the inter-university master's program ‘Renewable Energies’ that is jointly offered by four universities Senegal: training of teachers in practice-oriented teaching methodologies and issues on technology transfer. Support to universities with quality assurance processes and the cooperation with the private sector;
— strengthening of measures to support entrepreneurship at the partner universities: support the establishment of incubators in universities to enable students to start own businesses.
Programme d'Enseignement Supérieur pour les Energies Almadies Parcelle nGrad 19B — Zone 5; Route du Méridien à côté de l'UNICEF 03869 Dakar, SENEGAL.
To strengthen the applied research, innovation and technology transfer of the PESEREE partner universities, GIZ is looking for a consultant team to provide services in the following areas:
— supporting teachers and researchers in strengthening applied research
This include the organization and implementation of trainings for teachers in the fields of solar photovoltaic, solar thermal and biomass installations and energy optimization techniques in construction and industry. The training shall include state-of-the-art pedagogical methods and educational technologies for the support of students in initiating, designing and developing applied research projects. The use of tools such as 3D design and simulations adapted to renewable energy installations and energy planning in industry and construction shall be introduced. The trainings shall take place in adaptive laboratories at research institutions in Germany. In addition, the consultants shall identify and propose research topics related to universal access to energy and the efficient productive use of energy with private sector partner and support the development of minimum four joint research projects with industry partners.
— Supporting partner universities to establish cooperation projects and extend their network in the field of technological innovation and applied research in renewable energy/energy efficiency
This includes the development of a networking and cooperation strategy for the university network and the organization of networking activities. Visits to German model institutions shall be organized and implemented through the consultancy.
— Supporting innovation and technology transfer of partner universities
This includes trainings for the management of the universities on the topic of innovation and technology transfer. The consultants are to provide advice how to to strengthen the planning, implementation and monitoring and evaluation of technology transfer measures and support internal organizational development at university to strengthen innovation capacity. Furthermore, the consultant team will support the organization of an innovation fair.
— Provide advice on essential equipment/devices/software for technology transfer to partner universities
To identify relevant equipment and products needed to conduct applied research is an essential part of this consulting process. The consultants are to provide specifications for products and procurement of equipment on the measurements and tests necessary in the design and development of applied research projects in the field of renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The consulting team shall consist of two experts and one team leader. In addition, a short-term expert pool including technical experts in the fields of solar photovoltaic, solar thermal and biomass installations and energy optimization who are affiliated with research institutions and/or universities shall be involved.
GIZ is entitled to extend the period for fulfilment of the original contract by a comparable extend to the framework of the basic project described in the terms of reference.
A selection will be made under all eligible participants based on the following criteria:
1) Technical experience in the fields:
(a) applied research in energy efficiency/renewable energies;
(b) innovation and technology transfer;
(c) higher education industry linkages;
(d) organization of trainings and delegation visits;
2) Regional Experience in Africa;
3) experience of development projects (at least 50 % ODA-financed).
GIZ is also entitled to extend the range of services in the original contract as laid down in these terms of reference. All relevant remuneration items shall be increased proportionately. In addition, the fees shall be adjusted pursuant to the general terms and conditions of contract. All other provisions of the contract and its annexes shall remain unchanged. This is optional and depends on the programme priorities and the budget availability as well as the agreement of the commissioning party (BMZ).
Apartado III: Información de carácter jurídico, económico, financiero y técnico
1) Trading name and address, commercial register number and extract and evidence of creditworthiness.
2) Eligibility declaration that no grounds for exclusion in Section 123, 124 of the German Act Against Restraints of Competition (GWB) apply.
3) Eligibility declaration subcontractors if applicable.
4) Association clause if applicable.
1) Average annual turnover for the last 3 years: EUR 750 000;
2) Number of employees as at 31.12 of the previous year: 10 employees.
1) At least 3 reference projects in the technical field ‘applied research’ and at least 2 reference projects in the region Africa in the last 3 years;
2) The technical assessment is only based on reference projects with a minimum commission value of EUR 100 000.00.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
The communication takes place exclusively via the project area of the portal.
According to Article 160, Section 3 of the German Act Against Restraint of Competition (GWB), application for review is not permissible insofar as
1) the applicant has identified the claimed infringement of the procurement rules before submitting the application for review and has not submitted a complaint to the contracting authority within a period of 10 calendar days; the expiry of the period pursuant to Article 134, Section 2 remains unaffected;
2) complaints of infringements of procurement rules that are evident in the tender notice are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for the application or by the deadline for the submission of bids, specified in the tender notice;
3) complaints of infringements of procurement rules that first become evident in the tender documents are not submitted to the contracting authority at the latest by the expiry of the deadline for application or by the deadline for the submission of bids;
4) more than 15 calendar days have expired since receipt of notification from the contracting authority that it is unwilling to redress the complaint.
Sentence 1 does not apply in the case of an application to determine the invalidity of the contract in accordance with Article 135, Section 1 (2). Article 134, Section 1, Sentence 2 remains unaffected.