Para más información sobre licitaciones relacionadas con las necesidades de equipos médicos, consulte nuestra página dedicada a la COVID-19.
The Conference on the Future of Europe is your chance to share your ideas and shape the future of Europe. Make your voice heard!
Irlanda-Dublín: Servicios de desbrozo
Anuncio de adjudicación de contrato
Resultados del procedimiento de contratación
Apartado I: Poder adjudicador
Apartado II: Objeto
Single Party Framework Agreement for a Service Provider for the Control of Weeds on Roads in Dublin City Council 2020-2023
Dublin City Council proposes to award a framework agreement for four years, for the provision of weed control service. The successful tenderer will treat visible growth as specified within the contract.
Dublin City Council Administrative Area.
Dublin City Council proposes to award a framework agreement for 4 years, for the provision of weed control service. The successful tenderer will treat visible growth as specified within the contract.
Dublin City Council are seeking tenders for alternatives methods for the control of weeds other than the use of glyphosate.
Dublin City Council wishes to establish a single-party framework agreement for the provision of a service for the control of weeds on public roads, laneways, footways, medians and other areas taken in charge by Dublin City Council for a one year period initially to cover 2020 which will be subject to demand and budget availability. There will be an option to renew the framework agreement for three periods of 1 year to cover 2021, 2022 and 2023. Following expiry of the first year (and subsequent years) of the framework agreement, matters such as service performance and the continued strategic appropriateness of the agreement will be assessed in order to determine whether subsequent framework agreement(s) will be renewed.
Please consult the associated documentation, which contains full instructions regarding the submission of tenders and is available from www.etenders.gov.ie using RFT IP 159338.
Apartado IV: Procedimiento
Apartado V: Adjudicación de contrato
Apartado VI: Información complementaria
1) Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Act.
2) It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful tenderer and all subcontractors (if applicable) produce a valid tax clearance certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12-month basis. In the case of a non-resident tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required.
3) Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders website (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4) Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words ‘or equivalent’ will always be appended.
5) Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6) The framework agreement is primarily for use by the road maintenance services division but other departments within Dublin City Council may use it.
7) Suppliers should note the following when making their submission:
• to enable submission of multiple documents concurrently, download and install the ‘Upload Manager ActiveX’ facility to your eTenders user profile;
• when using the ‘Upload Manager’ facility do not use the ‘Schedule’ option;
• instead, use only the ‘Upload’ option, which will enable monitoring of the upload;
• suppliers who do not use the Upload Manager can upload individual files, however please ensure to allow sufficient time for upload;
• there is a maximum upload limit of 2GB per document. Documents larger than this should be divided into smaller files prior to upload;
• should you experience difficulty when uploading documents please contact the eTenders Support Desk for technical assistance. Email email@example.com or telephone: 353 (0) 212439277 (9 a.m.-17.30 p.m. GMT).
8) Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
9) Please note that OJEU contracts are covered by the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA).
10) Appeals procedure: the body to whom appeals should be addressed is — the High Court, Four Courts, Inns Quay, Dublin 7.
11) All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal www.etenders.gov.ie (RFT 159338) as a specific question. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 12.00 noon on 27 January 2020 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.
12) Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.