Na naszej stronie internetowej poświęconej COVID-19 można znaleźć informacje o przetargach dotyczących zapotrzebowania na sprzęt medyczny.
Konferencja w sprawie przyszłości Europy jest dla Ciebie szansą na przedstawienie swoich pomysłów i kształtowanie przyszłości Europy. Zabierz głos!
Unrevised Machine Translation
Poland-Warsaw: Road construction works
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: http://www.gddkia.gov.pl
Section II: Object
Project and construction of the A2 expressway Warszawa — Kukuryki na luc. V from the ‘Gwarów’ (with interchange) to the ‘Freedom’ (with interchange) approximately. 12.49 km
Project and construction of the A2 expressway Warszawa — Kukuryki on the section ‘Rytanks’ junction (the end of the Minsk bypass of Mazowiecki) — Siedlce, Section V from the junction of ‘Gęczów’ (with interchange) to the ‘Swoboda’ interchange (with interchange) of about 12.49 km.
Poland, Mazowieckie province
The contract shall include in particular:
1) the design of the A2 motorway section with engineering structures, accompanying infrastructure and traffic safety devices, i.e. development of design documentation based on the contracting authority’s terms of reference;
(2) obtain in the name and on behalf of the Contracting Authority the required rights of any opinion, arrangement, authorisation, authorisation, administrative decision necessary to design and carry out the investment;
3) Construction of a section of the A2 motorway with engineering structures and associated infrastructure;
4) the development of as-built documentation;
5) to obtain the decision to authorise the operation of the A2 motorway on the section.
For the investment subject to the contract, the following works shall be designed and carried out, in particular:
1. construction of a motorway section with the necessary technical infrastructure and traffic safety equipment;
2. construction of engineering structures;
3. construction and reconstruction of existing roads on collision with the motorway;
4. construction of service roads serving local traffic and construction of access roads to equipment;
5. construction of technological roads;
6. constructing pavements for pedestrians and cycling paths;
7. construction of emergency travel and motorway emergency entries;
8. construction of the road network drainage system (road, gravity and pressure sewers, cleaning equipment, water retention stations, storm water pumping stations, drainage, road and other);
9. construction of environmental protection equipment such as acoustic protection, animal crossings, green passes including the safety perimeter, green fence, rainwater drainage system, retention basins, storm water purifiers from the highway, fencing, main road, pumping station and others;
10. construction of infrastructure for facilities located within the motorway, including electricity networks, water supply networks, sanitation networks and sanitation, rainwater drainage, including pretreatment and other facilities;
11. rebuilding of conflicting facilities and networks of existing physical infrastructure;
12. construction and upgrading of road lighting;
13. traffic organisation (horizontal and vertical signs with fittings), road safety equipment;
14. a reinforcement of the ground floor to obtain appropriate conditions for laying roads and engineering structures and ensuring the stability of the turbot;
15. cleaning up and putting in place existing drainage facilities and receivers for the efficient discharge of water from the road lane;
16. complete restoration of sites taken up by technical and social facilities, construction sites, roads on construction time and any other land converted by the Contractor during the works and during the period of disposal of the defects;
17. restoration of public roads used by the Contractor in the course of construction to a state not worse than before construction, including any renovation thereof;
18. any works resulting from the need to connect the section to the existing communication system, including its possible alteration and modification of the traffic organisation as a result of the solutions adopted;
19. ensure access to all parcels adjacent to the projected road lane throughout the whole duration of the construction;
20. felling of the existing green;
21. management of the site;
22. additional bus bays;
23. construction of the Teletechnical sewerage system for the traffic management system and the traffic management system components;
24. all works relating to the alteration and demolition of the elements interfering with the investment;
The 25th time traffic organisation with the operational phase of the junction in the context of the implementation of neighbouring sections;
26. any other works which are necessary for the design and implementation of the investment;
27. obtaining administrative decisions to allow the use of the investment.
The estimated value of the contract above EUR 20 000 000.
The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility of awarding the contracts referred to in Article 67 (1). 1 point 6 of the Public Procurement Act to the extent described in the ToR.
The contract is intended for co-financing from European Union funds and from the resources available to the General Director for National Roads and Motorways.
1. The Contractor is subject to a security of: PLN 5 000 000,00 (in words: five million zlotys).
2. The contractor is required to provide a performance guarantee for an amount equal to 10 % of the gross price quoted in the tender.
3. The contracting authority allows an advance of between 1 % and 10 % of the gross contract value and will then require an advance to be lodged.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. The contractor must show the following average annual revenue for the last 3 financial years and, if the period is shorter, for that period (based on the statement of profit and loss, the item ‘Net outflow from the sale of products, goods and materials’ or ‘Net turnover and equivalent sales’).
2. The Contractor must prove that he has the funds or credit standing at the height specified below.
3. At the invitation of the Contracting Authority, in order to confirm the Contractor’s compliance with the conditions governing participation in the procedure, the Contractor will be required to make the following declarations or documents:
Part of the accounts: the profit and loss account and, if audited in accordance with the accounting rules, the accounts are audited in accordance with the accounting rules, also the opinion on the audited statement (s) on the profit and loss account and, in the case of Contractors not charged with drawing up the accounts, the other turnover and asset and liability documents for the last 3 financial years and, if the activity period is shorter, for that period;
(b) to information held by a bank or cooperative savings and credit union confirming the amount of funds held or the credit standing of the Contractor, not earlier than 1 month before the closing date for the submission of tenders.
4. If, for valid reasons, the Contractor is unable to submit the documents referred to above, the Contracting Authority shall allow the Contractor to submit other documents referred to in Article 26 (1). 2c of the Public Procurement Act.
1. The average annual revenue of the last 3 financial years and, if the business period is shorter, for that period not less than: PLN 200 000 000,00
2. Having a financial or credit capacity of not less than: PLN 53 000 000,00.
3. The values given in documents in currencies other than those indicated by the contracting authority should be converted:
For ‘revenue’ at the average of the NBP rate at the date of the end of the financial year,
For the “funds/credit worthiness” held by the average NBP at the date of issue of the document.
1. Contracts may be awarded to the Contractor who satisfy the conditions relating to technical or professional capacity:
(1) the Contractor:
The contractor must have demonstrated the following knowledge and experience in the performance (end) of the last 7 years before the closing date for submission of tenders and, if the period of operation is shorter, during that period, tasks consisting of the construction or upgrading of roads or streets and bridge structures, with the following characteristics.
The Contractor must identify the persons who will be involved in the performance of the contract who have the professional qualifications and experience relevant to the duties which will be assigned to them.
The contractor, for the following functions, will identify the person who must be made available at the stage of performance of the contract, and meet the requirements set out below.
2. At the invitation of the Contracting Authority, in order to confirm the Contractor’s compliance with the conditions governing participation in the procedure, the Contractor will be required to make the following declarations or documents:
(a) the list of works carried out not earlier than 7 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the course of business is shorter, during that period, together with an indication of the type, value, date, venue and operator to whom the works were performed, accompanied by evidence of whether the works were carried out properly, in particular whether the works were carried out in accordance with the rules of construction law and have been properly completed, the evidence in question being references or other documents issued by the operator to which the works were performed and if, for a valid objective reason, the contractor is unable to obtain those documents, other documents;
a list of persons assigned by the Contractor to performance of a public contract, in particular a quality check or management of the works, including information on their professional qualifications, powers, experience and training necessary for performing the contract, and the scope of the activities and information on the basis of which those persons are assigned.
The execution (completion) for the last 7 years before the closing date for the submission of tenders and, if the business period is shorter, during this period at least the following:
(1) 1 tasks consisting of the construction or upgrading of roads or streets of road class or street S of at least PLN 200 000 000 net value of works;
2) 1 bridge fixture under load for the clone. A, and the length of the overall object at least 50 m measured between the outer edge of the object
(1) Building Manager — Required number of persons:
1 Professional declaration:
a minimum of 12 months of experience with the execution of 1 or 2 tasks involving the building or upgrading or supervision of the construction or reconstruction of roads or streets of class S of at least PLN 200 000 000 net of works, each at the following positions/positions:
the site manager, or
a road work manager for a section with a length of at least 4 km, or
a head of bridge works for at least 1 bridges over loading for Class A and the total length of the facility at least 50 m measured between the outer edge of the object,
a contract engineer, or
In view of the limited character of the marks that can be added to the content of the advertisement, the other information is provided in the ToR available with this notice on the Contracting Authority’s website.
1. Performance of the contract is governed by Polish law, including in particular the Construction Law Act of 7.7.1994, the Civil Code Act of 23.4.1964 and the Public Procurement Law Act of 29.1.2004.
2. The conditions of performance of the contract, the modification of the contract and the conditions for the amendment are laid down in the Terms of Reference.
3. The requirements of employment by the contractor or subcontractor under the contract of employment of the persons entrusted with performing the contract for the performance of the contract, as indicated by the Contracting Authority, are laid down in Volume II of the SIWZ.
4. In the case of joint contractors, personal performance of the key parts of the contract as set out in the ToR shall be carried out by that consortium member who shall be given the knowledge and experience described in point III.1.3) of the contract notice.
Section IV: Procedure
Tenders will be opened via the purchasing platform at https://gddkia.eb2b.com.pl/
Section VI: Complementary information
1. The file of this procedure is available on the platform in the “Annexes” tab. The document is downloaded by clicking on the selected annex and pressing the “Download” command. In order to collect all the attachments at the same time, choose the order “download the package” and then “retrieve all the organiser attachments”.
2. The Contractor must submit, up to the date of receipt of the bids, a declaration confirming that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.
3. Concerning “Part IV Selection criteria” ONE, the Contractor may merely fill in the “α” section, in which case the Contractor shall not fill in any of the other sections (A-D) of Part IV of the Single Resolution Board.
4. In order to demonstrate that there are no grounds for exclusion and, in so far as they rely on the resources of those entities, the economic operator relying on the resources of other entities, the economic operator relying on the resources of other entities must submit uniform documents relating to those entities as well.
5. In the case of joint applications for the award of contracts by the contractors, the single document shall be submitted by each of those contractors.
6. The contractor shall, within 3 days from the publication on its website, the information referred to in Article 86 (1). 5 of the Public Procurement Act, it shall provide the Contracting Party with a declaration of whether or not it is part of the same group as referred to in Article 24 (1). 1 point 23 of the Public Procurement Act.
7. At the invitation of the Contracting Authority, in order to confirm that there are no grounds for excluding the Contractor from participating in the procedure, the Contractor shall be required to submit the information, certificates, copies and declarations referred to in § 5 (1) to (6) and (9) of the Regulation of the Minister for Development of 26.7.2016 on the types of documents that may be requested by the Contracting Authority from the Contractor in a procurement procedure (Journal of Laws 2016, item 1126 as amended).
8. Where the Contractor is established outside the Republic of Poland and also where the person concerned is resident outside Poland, the rules laid down in § 7 and § 8 of the Regulation of the Minister for Development of 26.7.2016 on the types of documents that may be requested by the Contracting Authority from the Contractor in a procurement procedure (Journal of Laws 2016, item 1126 as amended).
9. The award procedure shall exclude the Contractor subject to any of the circumstances referred to in Article 24 (1). 1 paragraphs 12 to 23 of the Public Procurement Act and Article 24 (1). 5 points 1-4 and 8 of the PPL.
10. The contracting authority shall require that the design works and works, together with the decision on the authorisation for use, be completed within a period not exceeding 39 months from the date of conclusion of the contract. Until the works are carried out, winter periods (15 December to 15 March) are not counted. The winter periods (15 December to 15 March) are included in the design of the design. The minimum deadline for implementation is 36 months from the date of the conclusion of the contract (including the decision to authorise the use of the contract), in accordance with the evaluation criterion for the “Period of implementation of the Contract” adopted.
11. The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility to apply the procedure referred to in Article 24aa of the Public Procurement Act.
12. The bid period referred to in point IV.2.6 of the notice is 90 days. The period for submitting tenders shall begin to run on the closing date for submission of tenders.
13. The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility of awarding the contracts referred to in Article 67 (1). 1 point 6 of the Public Procurement Act to the extent described in the ToR.
14. The contracting authority shall provide for the possibility of cancelling the procurement procedure on the basis of Article 93 (1). 1a of the Public Procurement Act if measures which the contracting authority intended to finance all or part of the contract will not be awarded to it.
Internet address: http://www.uzp.gov.pl
1. If the contractor has or has had an interest in obtaining a contract and has suffered or is likely to suffer harm as a result of an infringement by the Contracting Authority of the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, the economic operator shall be entitled to the remedies provided for in section VI of the Public Procurement Act. The organisations included in the list referred to in Article 154 (5) of the Public Procurement Act are also available to the organisations included in the list referred to in of the Public Procurement Act.
2. An appeal lies solely against an act of the Public Procurement Act which does not comply with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, or the act which the contracting authority is required to take under the Public Procurement Act.
3. An appeal must indicate the act or omission of the contracting authority alleged to be contrary to the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, contain a summary of the pleas in law, specify the claim and indicate the factual and legal circumstances justifying the lodging of the appeal.
4. An appeal shall be brought before the President of the Chamber either in paper form or in electronic form, duly signed by hand or by a qualified electronic signature. The appellant shall send a copy of the notice of appeal to the contracting authority before the expiry of the time-limit for bringing an appeal in such a way that the latter is able to acquaint itself with its contents before the expiry of that period. The Contracting Authority shall be deemed to have become aware of the content of the appeal before the expiry of the period for lodging it, if the copy of the appeal was sent before the expiry of the time-limit for bringing the appeal in question by means of electronic communication.
5. Time limits for lodging an appeal:
The appeal shall be lodged within 10 days of the date on which the contracting authority is informed of the act on which the appeal is based, if it is sent as referred to in Article 180 (1). 5 of the Act, second sentence of the Act, or within 15 days if they have been sent by other means;
The 5.2th reference to the text of the contract notice, as well as to the provisions of the Tender Specifications, shall be lodged within 10 days from the date of publication of the notice in the Official Journal of the European Union or specification of the Terms of Reference on the website;
5.3. an appeal against actions other than those referred to in paragraphs 5.1. and 5.2. above shall be lodged within 10 days of the date on which the due process of action or due diligence can be ascertained;
5.4. if the contracting authority did not send the notice of the best tender to the Contractor no later than the following date:
1) 30 days from the date of publication in the Official Journal of the European Union of the contract award notice;
(2) 6 months from the day of the conclusion of the contract if the contracting authority did not publish the contract award notice in the Official Journal of the European Union.
6. The detailed rules of procedure following the lodging of an appeal are governed by the provisions of Chapter VI of the Public Procurement Act.
7. The decision of the National Board of Appeal, the parties and the participants in the appeal proceedings may be appealed to the courts.
8. The action shall be lodged with the regional court with jurisdiction over the seat of the Contracting Authority, via the Chairman of the National Board of Appeal, within 7 days of service of the decision of the National Board of Appeal, while submitting a copy of the complaint to the opponent. The lodging of a complaint in a postal service of a designated operator within the meaning of the Postal Law shall be equivalent to the lodging of the complaint.