Tekintse meg a COVID-19-vonatkozású, orvosi felszerelések beszerzésére irányuló ajánlati felhívásokat.
Magyarország-Budapest: Műszaki szolgáltatások
Ajánlati/részvételi felhívás – Közszolgáltatások
I. szakasz: Ajánlatkérő
Az ajánlatkérő általános címe: https://www.nkmfoldgaz.hu/nyitolap
II. szakasz: Tárgy
Remediation of Former Óbuda Gas Factory-Independent Engineer.
Independent engineer's tasks in the implementation of the remediation interventions relating to the soil and ground water contamination on the site of the former Óbuda Gas Factory.
H-1031 Budapest, Gázgyár u. 1-3.
NKM Földgázszolgáltató Zrt. (previously: FŐGÁZ Zrt.) intends to select the future contractor of the implementation of the remediation intervention at the former Óbuda Gas Factory with the full professional involvement of the independent engineer performing environmental, engineering and technical supervision, expert advisor and operational tasks to be selected in this procedure. During the whole period of the intervention, NKM Földgázszolgáltató Zrt. intends to control and supervise the selected contractor and the contractor's remediation implementation activities — in terms of environmental protection, environmental implementation, as well as technical, professional and financial arrangements — through the engineer.
III. szakasz: Jogi, gazdasági, pénzügyi és műszaki információk
As stated in the procurement documents.
IV. szakasz: Eljárás
VI. szakasz: Kiegészítő információk
1. The companies intending to participate must express their intention to participate in the procedure by 19.12.2017, 10:00 (CET), by submitting a duly completed and officially signed statement of no disclosure and declaration of intent as well as an offshore declaration via email to Dr Marianna Dezső <firstname.lastname@example.org> and by sending the original copy of the statement to Dezső and Partners Law Office acting as procurement manager (1011 Budapest, I. District, Fő utca 14-18.), addressed to Dr Marianna Dezső. The form of the declaration must be obtained via email from the contact point stated in I.3 above.
2. The participating, interested economic operators are not obliged to submit a final professional, technical and commercial (priced) tender in the procedure.
3. The competitive tendering procedure, the communication related to the tender and the conclusion of the contract shall be implemented in the Hungarian language. In the course of the competitive tendering procedure, the purchaser will prepare, for information purposes, an English translation of such documents it deems relevant, and provide those to the tenderers. The tender bid may include documents also in a language different from the Hungarian language, but for all non-Hungarian documents at least a Hungarian-language translation prepared and certified by the tenderer must be attached.
4. Companies expressing their interest in submitting a Tender may submit a joint Tender, as further detailed in the procurement documents.
5. The present procurement does not constitute a procurement carried out in connection with discharging NKM Földgázszolgáltató Zrt's public service activities. The financial coverage of the procurement are own funds.
6. The present notice is published with regard to Section 2.1.2 of the Interpretative Communication No 2006/C 179/02 of the European Commission.
7. The period indicated in II.2.7) is an estimate, detailed provisions are contained in the invitation, the documentation and the draft contract.