EU solidarity with Ukraine
Prozorro+: Ukrainian public procurement platform
Ireland-Dublin: Business intelligence software package
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Tender for Tableau software licenses
This contract is for the provision of the following software :
1. Tableau Server Creator incl. Data Prep Builder
2. Tableau Server Explorer (incl. publishing)
3. Tableau Viewer
4. Tableau Data Management Add-On Data Prep Conductor
5. Tableau Data Management Add-On Data Catalog
Further software within the Tableau technology set may be requested as the product set develops during the period of the contract.
3 no. possible 12 month renewals at the discretion of Dublin City Council.
Please see additional information document attached with this tender for details.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Dublin City Council Offices, Fishamble Street, Dublin 8 or on a virtual conference session on DCC Corporate Microsoft Teams platform if Covid19 restrictions are in force.
Section VI: Complementary information
1. Dublin City Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOI) 2014. If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for the sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material, will in response to the FOI request; be examined in the light of the exemptions provided for in the Acts.
2. It will be a condition for the award of any contract by Dublin City Council that the successful Tenderer and all sub-contractors (if applicable) produce a valid Tax Clearance Certificate from the Revenue Commissioners in compliance with Circular (43) 2006 (or as amended) and that the certificate will be maintained for the duration of the contract and will be on a 12 month basis. In the case of a non-resident Tenderer, a statement of suitability from the Revenue Commissioners will be required.
3. Suppliers must register their interest on the eTenders web site (www.etenders.gov.ie) in order to be included on the mailing list for clarifications.
4. Please note in relation to all documents, that where reference is made to a particular standard, make, source, process, trademark, type or patent, that this is not to be regarded as a de facto requirement. In all such cases it should be understood that such indications are to be treated strictly and solely for reference purposes only, to which the words "or equivalent" will always be appended.
5. Please note also that all information relating to attachments, including clarifications and changes, will be published on the Irish Government Procurement Opportunities Portal (www.etenders.gov.ie) only. Registration is free of charge. Dublin City Council will not accept responsibility for information relayed (or not relayed) via third parties.
6. The contract/framework agreement while primarily managed by the Information Systems Department the licenses will be distributed throughout Dublin City Council Departments for use by those Departments.
7. Emailed/faxed/late tenders will not be accepted. Tenders may be submitted in English or in the Irish language.
8. All queries regarding this tender must be submitted through the etenders messaging facility, RFT ID 198662. Queries must be in question format. Responses will be circulated to those candidates/tenderers that have registered an interest in this notice on the Irish Government procurement opportunities portal www.etenders.gov.ie. The details of the party making the query will not be disclosed when circulating the response. All queries must be submitted by 1st October 2021 to enable issue of responses to all interested parties.
9. Please note that where documents are made available in both PDF and Word format, in the event that there is any discrepancy between the documents, the PDF version will take precedence.