Spain-Alicante: Works for the European Union Intellectual Property Office
Section I: Contracting authority
Main address: https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/es/public-procurement
Section II: Object
Works for the European Union Intellectual Property Office
The EUIPO is planning to award the tendering for the implementation of works at the EUIPO through two lots.
Lot 1: new implementation or renovation works. The competition reopening procedure will be applied for the awarding of the specific contracts for the implementation of works for an amount over 60 000 EUR and under or equal to 750 000 EUR (Contract Implementation Budget, CIB).
Lot 2: small works and operational modifications. The cascade procedure will be applied for the implementation of small works for an amount under or equal to 60 000 EUR (Contract Implementation Budget, CIB) and the implementation of operational modifications, in any of the buildings and campuses of the headquarters.
New implementation or renovation works
Avenida de Europa 4, 03008 Alicante, SPAIN.
The scope of the services corresponding to lot 1: new implementation or renovation works is:
1) The material implementation of the new implementation and/or renovation works whose project budget is over 60 000 EUR and under or equal to 750 000 EUR (Contract Implementation Budget, CIB), from the technical documentation of the implementation including the supply and installation of equipment and all materials, tests and trials, labour and construction methods, guaranteeing that the timelines, prices and qualities established in the projects and/or technical documentation are respected;
2) Commissioning of the facilities attached to each work or installation performed;
3) Cleaning of work;
4) Delivery of the “As-built” documentation associated with the implementation of the work or installation;
5) Corrective maintenance of the installations over the associated warranty period. The preventive maintenance will be assigned obligatorily to the general maintenance company of the EUIPO, as indicated in the contract;
6) All technical, administrative, organisational and inspection activities needed to guarantee the required quality of the works, installations implemented and operational modifications.
Visit to the agencies.
A site visit/briefing is planned for 4.11.2019 (11.00), at the following address: Avenida de Europa 4, 03008 Alicante, SPAIN.
Each tenderer may send up to two representatives. Review access conditions in section 10 of annex I.
Small works and operational modifications
The works object of this lot can be classified as follows:
New implementation works: the new implementation works include all works of new infrastructures, facilities or buildings inside any building or campus of the EUIPO in Spain or abroad both today and in the future,
Renovation works: the renovation works include all expansion, improvement, modernisation, adaptation, adjustment or reinforcement works of any of the properties of the EUIPO, including the fitting out works that involve making new facilities or modernising existing ones inside any building or campus of the EUIPO in Spain or abroad both today and in the future,
Operational modification works: the object of the operational modification works is to act immediately or in the short term to remedy unforeseen events or those irreparable by the Office, or to satisfy urgent needs that may generate a risk to the activity of the Office.
Beyond the works described above, the scope of the services includes:
1) The contract will require a series of minimum human and material resources to be able to implement the works with solvency. Therefore, the availability of a works team is requested with continuous presence at the EUIPO and a rapid reaction force with availability in less than 24 hours;
4) Delivery of the “As-built” documentation associated with the implementation of the small works;
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
Each tenderer may send up to 2 representatives. Representatives' names and ID document numbers must be sent to the EUIPO by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28.11.2019.
The aim of the opening session is merely to verify compliance with the formal requirements for submitting tenders.
Section VI: Complementary information
The tender documents will be available for download at the address stated in point I.3). The website will be updated periodically, and it is the responsibility of tenderers to check for updates, amendments or answers to questions during the tender period.
Internet address: http://curia.europa.eu
Internet address: http://ombudsman.europa.eu
Within 2 months of the notification to the plaintiff, or, in the absence thereof, of the day on which it came to the knowledge of the plaintiff.
Information on certificates required in public procurement in the EU