Die TED-Website arbeitet seit dem 2.11.2022 mit eForms. Bei der Suche hat sich einiges geändert. Bitte passen Sie Ihre vorab festgelegten Expertenfragen an. Erfahren Sie mehr über die Änderungen auf der Seite „Aktuelles“ und den aktualisierten Hilfe-Seiten.
Solidarität mit der Ukraine
Prozorro+: ukrainische Plattform für die öffentliche Auftragsvergabe
Abschnitt I: Öffentlicher Auftraggeber
Abschnitt II: Gegenstand
2022/7660 - Procurement of building materials
Bodø Municipality (the contracting authority) needs to procure and have delivery of building materials.
Bodø Municipality (the contracting authority) needs to procure and have delivery of building materials. Building materials include, amongst other things, pure building materials, wood, simple tools, and lock products. The products are intended for normal maintenance, both internal and external buildings, as well as for upgrades of outside areas for nurseries and play areas.
The estimated amount over the framework agreement period will be between NOK 2 million and NOK 2.5 million excluding VAT a year, which is equivalent to between NOK 8 million and NOK 10 million for the entire contract period. The estimate is based on previous consumption. The maximum financial limit for the framework agreement for the entire contract period (including option years) is NOK 20 million excluding VAT. The scope is only an estimate and is not binding for the contracting authority. This maximum financial limit has been set in order to ensure necessary limits if the needs are greater than expected.
See Annex 1 Appendix 1 The Customer's Requirements Specification and the Supplier's Solution Description, as well as Annex 5 Appendix 1 Price Sheet for further information not he procurement's scope and content.
The contracting authority will have an option to extend the framework agreement for a further 1+1 year.
Abschnitt III: Rechtliche, wirtschaftliche, finanzielle und technische Angaben
1) Tenderers must be a legally established enterprise. Documentation requirement: Norwegian tenderers:
Company registration certificate
Confirmation that the tenderer is registered in a trade register or company register in accordance with the law in the country where the tenderer is established.
2) Tenderers must have their tax, payroll tax and VAT payments in order. Documentation requirement: Tax certificate not older than six months calculated from the tender deadline. A tax certificate is defined as:
For Norwegian tenderers:
Tax and VAT certificate issued by the Tax Office via Altinn.
For foreign tenderers:
Foreign tenderers must submit equivalent certificates from their own country that show that they have orderly conditions in relation to the payment of tax and duties. If the authorities in the relevant country do not issue such certificates, the tenderer should submit a declaration stating that all taxes and duties have been paid. The statement must be approved and signed by the tenderer's Financial Director/person responsible for finance.
Tenderers must have the sufficient financial strength to fulfil the contract.
Financial strength is evaluated in relation to turnover, operating profit margin, solidity and liquidity.
Documentation requirement: The tenderer's annual accounts including notes with the board's and auditor´s reports for 2021. In addition tenderers are asked to present a credit rating, not older than 6 months from the deadline for submitting a request to participate from a reputable credit rating agency. The contracting authority reserves the right to obtain a credit assessment from a recognised credit rating company (for example Experian).
1. Tenderers must have sufficient implementation ability to fulfil the contract.
2. Tenderers must have good experience from relevant and comparable deliveries. Relevant and comparable deliveries mean assignments of the same scope and size.
3) Tenderers must have a documented and implemented satisfactory quality assurance/management system.
4) Tenderers must have a documented environmental management system.
1) Documentation requirement: A short overall description of the organisation shall be given, including:
- An account of the company’s core competence related to the scope of the delivery.
- A description of the proportion of the contract that the tenderer is considering to outsource to sub-suppliers.
2) Documentation requirement: Description of the tenderer's 3 most relevant and comparable assignments during the last 3 years.
Tenderers must substantiate compliance by completing the attached template for reference descriptions. See Annex 4 - Reference descriptions.
Tenderers are asked to attach any available signed attestations from previous assignments.
3) Documentation requirement: A short description of the tenderer's quality assurance/management system.
The description must however be so detailed that the contracting authority can undertake an independent evaluation of whether the tenderer's quality assurance system can be considered well-functioning for this contract. If a tenderer is certified in accordance with ISO 9001 or equivalent quality assurance certificate, it is sufficient to attach a copy of the valid certificate.
4) Documentation requirement: A short description of the tenderer's environment management system that the tenderer will use to fulfil this contract.
The description must however be so detailed that the contracting authority can undertake an independent evaluation of whether or not the tenderer's quality assurance system can be considered well-functioning for this contract. If a tenderer is certified in accordance with ISO 14001 or its equivalent, it is sufficient to provide a copy of a valid certificate.
Abschnitt IV: Verfahren
Abschnitt VI: Weitere Angaben