Kijk op onze speciale pagina met aanbestedingen van medisch materiaal in verband met de coronacrisis.
Norway-Vadsø: Medical consumables
Section I: Contracting authority
Section II: Object
Tracheostomy and Tubes for the Trusts in Helse Vest
Helse Vest intends to enter into framework agreements for tracheostomy and tubes.
One contract will be signed with one tenderer per lot. The contract duration will be 2 years, with an option to extend for 1 + 1 year.
The tender contest is divided into 20 lots:
Tenders may be submitted for one, several or all lots. A maximum of two parallel tenders will be accepted per lot.
For more information on the different lots see Annex 1: Price sheet and Annex 2: Requirements specification.
The procurement is for products within tracheostomy and tubes, split into the following 20 lots:
1) tracheal cannulas,
2) tracheal cannulas with fenestra,
3) tracheal cannulas silicon,
4) perkutan tracheostomy kits,
5) cleaning brushes for tracheal cannulas,
6) speech valve,
7) oral straight tubes,
8) oral straight tubes for children with microcuff,
9) preformed oral endotracheal tubes,
10) preformed nasal endotracheal tubes,
11) soft endotracheal tubes,
12) reinforced endotracheal tubes with cuff,
13) endotracheal tubes with bent tip for difficult intubation,
14) micro laryngoskopy,
15) larynx mask gel, for difficult airways,
16) second generation larynx mask, disposable,
17) mandrels for tubes, disposable,
18) bougie, multi-use,
19) bougie, disposable,
20) oropharyngeal tubes, disposable.
1 year + 1 year.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
See the competition provisions, point 5.1.
See the competition provisions, point 5.2.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information